No announcement yet.

Shitting during Anal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about pissing during anal? have you guys already experienced it?

Comment

• Stanlee
      Stanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      damn you sure? it's like introducing toxins to you body dude. this is not good.

• Grifter
      Grifter commented
      Editing a comment
      can you just pull out your penis and piss outside? Do you piss inside the ass? gossshhh that will be a very wet one

• TwinkleToes
      TwinkleToes commented
      Editing a comment
      Grifter and I think if you are horny and hard you can't piss. so I wonder what this catastrophe is about

I pissed my ex-girlfriend vagina before because she was the one who asked for it. @SeanDoe

Comment

• BigDaddyJoe
      BigDaddyJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you like it too? so how's sex whiile pissing her?

• Proxie
      Proxie commented
      Editing a comment
      CockednLoaded are you serious????? will that not cause her to get sick???

• TwinkleToes
      TwinkleToes commented
      Editing a comment
      this is getting really weird. first shitting, now peeing? hahaha what's next? are you gonna shoot some weird liquids?

Did you pooped after he give you anal?

Comment

• SlurpyToes
      SlurpyToes commented
      Editing a comment
      TwinkleToes hahaha same here! but I wonder is this really a poop? like shitting real hard? darn it I can't imagine.

• Stanlee
      Stanlee commented
      Editing a comment
      It was during Anal, I guess? lol when someone is trying to fuck her holes some liquid shit is coming out of his ass.. can you just imagine this tragedy

• TwinkleToes
      TwinkleToes commented
      Editing a comment
      I just can't imagine that Stanlee . I have been fucked for over 15 years in my ass but never shit at all... SlurpyToes, you make me imagine like it's some sort of diarrhea lmao

Well I guess another question is, after shitting during anal, did the guy do it again with you guys? or that was the end already?

Comment

• Grifter
      Grifter commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh certainly my boyfriend says it was okay. even that guy I hook up with says it was fine. it's not like you are pooping a lot. it's just a little liquid coming out.

• TwinkleToes
      TwinkleToes commented
      Editing a comment
      oh well if that is the case then you are a lucky person Grifter ,,, but did your boyfriend shit at you too? are you top or bottom? or flexible????

• Thighler
      Thighler commented
      Editing a comment
      what a lucky man you are Grifter oh well, did you shit again?
Working...
X