Holy dick!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy dick!

I have this crush whom I am following on facebook and instagram and who is a Seminarian. I didn't expect that one day he will message me. At first it was a friendly chat like we're getting to know each other and asking anything about ourselves. It was the same day when he asked me if I am game for a play. I literally thought he was talking about video games or online games and I said yes! He then informed me that if it's okay if it's Four of us who will do that, and I say yes on that. It was when he ask me of my "Role" which made me confused, he then sent a follow up chat if I am a TOP or BOTTOM and that made my heart beat so fast. Only then I realized that he was actually referring to a 4some with his co-seminarians. The point here now is, I like him but not to the extent that I can do sex with a seminarian, NOT JUST ONE, BUT THREE! And there I refused and was a bit disappointed.

OH EM GIIII! That's horrible! I can't believe I am reading this right now. Who are these guys? I wanna try those Holy Dick hahaha.

Comment

LOL you must be so blessed for having 3 Holy Dicks sent to you! Why did you refuse such blessing lmao.

Comment

Bro, you cannot accept that offer, it supposed to be sacred! hahaha

Comment

I couldn't imagine those seminarians are actually doing that. hmmmm I knew it, that this guys from the seminary are also fucking each other when they're so horny.

Comment

They are so mysterious most of the time and I was actually wondering before if they help each other to orgasm! Ughh I want to meet one and start making dirty talks with them.

Comment

It was such a blessing. haha

Comment

I feel in love reading this post!lol but when are you going to give us an update about this? haha

Comment

When you said that you are not going to have a 4some with these seminarians, is that final? LOL I can feel that you like it but you just don't want to do it. HAHHAHA

Comment

It's just a 4some bro! You don't actually need to be bottom for the 3 of them. Why don't you try ?

Comment

We're all waiting for the update bro! haha

Comment

HAHAHA it was so funny but at the same time I feel sad about you. You've been admiring that guy for a long time but then all he wants is just a group sex. RED FLAG! hahhaha

Comment

you can actually accept the offer and still admire him. You're lucky enough, you were noticed by your crush.

Comment

Working...
                          X