A poser neighbor I met on grinder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A poser neighbor I met on grinder

Last Tuesday while I am getting some fresh air on the balcony, I decided to download Grindr to see if I could find someone I can talk to while enduring the boredom here in my apartment. There's this one user who's actually on the top of my nearby list; it actually doesn't show the distance we have together but based on the distance of the user next to him which is only 68 meters away, I have confirmed that he's just so close to my location. At first, I just ignored him until I saw that he viewed my profile and I actually forgot who "TAPPED" first but I guess it was him LOL. So I started pretending that I already knew him and have been in his place which I actually "NEVER EVER" did to anyone. I asked his location and according to him he's just near the church in the said street, idk but my heart was trembling so fast, maybe because I don't want anyone around me will know that I am using this app, I don't do hook ups and I don't even send photos of mine, it's just, I want to talk with random persons coming from different spectrum of male gender identity. I know Grindr occupied by horny dudes but regardless of that fact I want to immerse myself with these people virtually and talk about random sex stuff. Alright that's enough for the disclaimer part of this post haha. Back to the main topic, after we both talk about our respective locations which I have already confirmed that he's just living in the house next to my apartment, the house where I can see a lot of dogs every time I pass by the terrace going downstairs. I forgot who sent the photo first, but as I said, I don't send photos of mine, which means I used the pictures of my Vietnamese friend and which I secured a consent from him. He also sent his picture that's also unfamiliar to me haha I am always in the balcony, having coffee, studying and working but I never saw that guy if he's really my neighbor, of course I reserved some doubt in it. And to make the story short, I ended up telling him the truth that It was not me on the pictures I recently sent to him, I was afraid that he might get mad or worst he'll block me haha. But it was to surprise when he said "it's a tie" , he also confessed that it was not him on the picture that he sent, and there I felt relieved. The window of his room can actually be seen from the terrace going downstairs. Well he's cool at his 31, and he loves to travel every weekend during his off from work. We both now follow each other on Instagram and I have this gut feeling that he has already a boyfriend. Nonetheless, I am glad that I got a nice poser neighbor that I met on Grindr.

HMMMMMMMM! I can smell something fishy! Why don't you tell us that something happened days after you met each other?

Comment

• Grifter
      Grifter commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll create a new post for that.
Working...
X