Half Asian and Half African Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half Asian and Half African Guy

Last night I opened my Grindr account again and it was to my surprise when there's this user 150 meters away from my place. I think it was already 11PM! So we have decided to meet and well, he invited me to his place. You'll not gonna believe this but the combination of asian and african when it comes with their dick is indeed amazing. The size and hardness if I am going to rate is 11 out of 10 hahaha.

Originally posted by BackRubSlut View Post
    Last night I opened my Grindr account again and it was to my surprise when there's this user 150 meters away from my place. I think it was already 11PM! So we have decided to meet and well, he invited me to his place. You'll not gonna believe this but the combination of asian and african when it comes with their dick is indeed amazing. The size and hardness if I am going to rate is 11 out of 10 hahaha.
    African -asian is not a common find to be honest, so the dick still sizes like black damn,,, what's he look like? not that I care for the record. was he all black looking? or asian looking dick in the size of a black. that would be so perfect. I can imagine sucking it..

Comment

Ohh wow! there are actually a lot of them but you're lucky if you find a perfect combination of breed. ahahaha dare to get fuck and he'll rip your ass!

Comment

You are really thinking that we are amazed by it. HAHAHA

Comment

Working...
        X