Bathroom Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathroom Sex

I loooove hooking up and I have so many stories that I don't know which one to tell. The thing with me is I don't really go for relationships just flings and I'm happy. Okay so once I was in my university, and well there was this guy I was crushing on since a veryyyyy long time, but I wasn't sure if he's into guys or not. One day I bumped into him in the washroom only to find out he was crying cause his boyfriend broke up (my lucky day lol) so I was just there comforting him, that all of a sudden I couldn't control with all these emotions and I kissed him at first he was taken aback and then I was like dude you need a rebound and I'm happy to be one and oh my godddd! Bathroom sex best! I know people find it gross but imagine locking the door up and getting fucked on the basin, oral or doggy you name it and that Adrenaline rush makes everything more fun.

Hahahaha this is gross but still good for you mate!

Comment

Talk about having bathroom sex - damn it is definitely the sexiest way to have sex - might be gross for some but I would say should try once at least .

Comment

The feeling when you have hooked up is just amazing, I too love that feeling, the excitement, the craziness, the emotions, the love, everything all together makes such an amazing feeling it just can't be summed up in words. Just hooking up, getting to know someone, having romantic gestures, those mixed up feelings are just too yummy! Haha.

Comment

Would you like to hook up with me? It will be worth it!

Comment

Wow what a luck you have got, dude... I have been crushing over a guy for years now; I have always been late in these kind of situations. If I tell you the bad luck I have in his scenario you'll be like what the fuck! I have literally seen him hooking up in front me just because of these stupid scenarios that occur out of nowhere and I am usually standing there in front while gathering up the courage to comfort or just say a word even, somebody else comes by and they hook up RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME . It's extremely fucked up! Lol you are damn luck man - DAMN LUCKY!

Comment

• StiffySteve
              StiffySteve commented
              Editing a comment
              Maybe you and I can get lucky, haha what say you?

Why don't you go for relationships? Should try something different now look for adventures and go for them. Take relationship as an adventure have fun! Don't be scared of it.

Comment

Hahaha good you took the opportunity and dived in lol, good for you!

Comment

Well I don't mind relationships even, but something like this happened with me too, in my case I was that heartbroken guy and there was this guy who saw my guy break up with me, I had seen him almost every time looking at me but never gave much of a thought I was committed and in love with my boyfriend, that time when he broke up he saw him doing that to me and I don't know why but he just came up to us and literally punched my ex so hard that his nose broke! Hahaha the worst scene of my life turned into something funny in just 2 seconds. I was dumbstruck what just happened and he kissed me it was I think the perfect entry and thanks to him we are still together 4 years and getting stronger! You should give it a try too but find someone who loves you because that is the love unconditional!

Comment

I don't know why, but I don't find bathroom sex that gross. Lol. Maybe because most of my experiences are from the bathroom!

Comment

Hahaha well aren't you lucky, not really a fan of bathroom sex but hey, good for you!

Comment

There's just this sense excitement, when you're having sex in a public place where you might just get caught. There's just soething exhilarating about throwing a little bit danger into your normal routine.

Comment

Hope that you can post your other hook up stories

Comment

Working...
                        X