Hookup with a virgin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hookup with a virgin

You know what's fun? Getting a pure virgin guy, it's so fun seeing those shy babies turning into men. I met a guy online- another site and he was afraid to come out of the closet, so I being the good human decided to help him out. Invited him over to my place, got some music and beer. We started with watching notebook, he was a sensitive kid and then I could see he wanted action but the poor child was nervous, I made the first move and kissed him. We didn't have sex but he blowed me, for him it was his first and whereas for me I'll tell you what if his first was so good I wonder what he'll do when he gets a pro at it! We are still in touch and keep having hook ups.

I don't know why but I don't prefer virgin men, I really don't like to be a teacher to those kids, telling them how to do it, what to do and shit. It just makes me go crazy! I prefer fully pro guys who might just teach me one or two extra things. But teaching someone from scratch is not my cup of tea man!

Comment

Hahaha I saw the opportunity and availed it, I don't think anyone would have missed out on it so good for you! you had your fun, he had his experience both happy, you guys still hook up that's cool you want to see how he's going to be as a pro so do let us know too when he finally becomes one.

Comment

Can I have his number please or profile link?

Comment

I would really like to meet this guy if he does it with strange men or open to new experiences ask him to message me.

Comment

I love virgin boys too man. It is thrilling to see them all curled up like a snail and then be so energetic and hungry like a lion. Just love the transformation, it is soothing to uncurl them and see them open up to you.

Comment

You were blowed? Hahaha what does blowed mean is it even a word? lol

Comment

Notebook is a movie that can turn anyone anywhere on! Haha it's just so romantic and beautiful movie! One of my favorites. I wish people in real were so patient and had such amazing love for the other. It's hard to see love of this kind in real.

Comment

Virgins are the most desirable for me, I get turned only thinking of virgin cuties! So all the virgins out there who are looking for some experience message me fast! Don't shy away from the best night of your lives kids!

Comment

My favorite sexual partners are virgins, they are so easy to talk to - a kind of dominance is there and it's really soothing to have it for that bit! They are so shy and weird at first haha, you just feel like soothing those feathers with love but I just love it more when they are soothed and comfortable, chatting like they had no one to talk to before it is kind of sweet!

Comment

Virgins are idiots!

Comment

Can I get that guy's profile? Is he here on this site? Can I message you my details so you could pass the details to him and he could maybe contact me? Thank you!

Comment

I can't tolerate virgins at all - it's your patience level that you can tolerate them! The amount of talk they do God! Makes my head spin like crazy. It's just too uncomfortable for me; they actually make me crazy but real crazy! Damn them! Intolerable kids!

Comment

Working...
                          X