No announcement yet.

Messed up relationship, worth the fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messed up relationship, worth the fun!

Has anyone ever hooked up with his so called girlfriend's brother? And funny part she doesn't even know her boyfriend and brother both are gay LOL. So years back when I was still too scared to admit my preferences I was dating this girl, only dating her because I was into her brother so yeah. Now she had issues with me not being intimate with her, she had this real open relation with her brother where apparently she ended telling him that we don't do it. He came up and talked saying if I'm not into his sister then I need to tell her and well I told him who I was into, the moment I said it he got on me and oh boy boy that hot breath, wild grinding, still makes me hard thinking about it. I stayed with her for a month more while I kept doing her brother, best time of my life.

What the fucking hell lol this is hilarious! Dating your girlfriend's brother lol and her not even having a hint about what's going on just under her nose! Did she ever come to know about it I'm really curious lol

Comment

Oh boy that's sex! Liking someone and having them like you back, lucky you that he liked you too else a punch in the face would have been the reaction from him lol!

Comment

How weird it is for us, there are no signs or anything that can tell us that the other person is gay and we can't even ask because it's not something you can ask a normal guy because they take it offensively I mean what the hell man! It becomes so frustrating at times. You can't talk openly or act gayish because that's like an abuse for normal people! It's just weird!

Comment

Umm so many of incidents like these had happened with me in the start, I don't even remember most but one I remember which I'm going to share because it's weird and funny both- what happened was I went to thanksgiving at my girlfriend's house and damn her dad was the hottest man I had seen at that time can't forget his beautiful face still when I saw him I hid my emotions and continued with the dinner later we sat for drinks and the guys I don't know how we got somewhere and it was just him and I in the room - he offered me a drink I was standing and he was sitting on a couch taking the glass from his hand the brush of fingers just turned me on a weird vibration passed and the glass fell from my hands to his lap, damn that was the best thing I still think happened at that point because I just jumped on him like crazy and thankfully he enjoyed too I had the best sex with the hottest man on his couch as his daughter's boyfriend and still made it through 2 more months! Btw she was really happy that I had this amazing chemistry with his dad lol!

Comment

This is amazing lol makes me wonder how people get connected and attracted to each other all of a sudden! That electricity that we all feel when we get that connection is just so beautiful! I feel really happy reading stories like these they are hilarious yes, but the uniqueness of how they came to know and hooked up is just amazing to feel.

Comment

• CockyMalone
              CockyMalone commented
              Editing a comment
              Just wish Rocky would put a little bit more details into his story, haha, kept me wanting more.

Poor girl lol what happened when she came to know that you both were gay lol - must have been shocked - I remember my sister's reaction when I told her I was gay it was epically funny she said so you love your own cock wth!!

Comment

I actually laughed! Nice experience you got there.

Comment

Curious how did it ended up with you and her brother.

Comment

How did she find out that you and her brother was banging each other

Comment

Yeah that's a really funny story, but I feel bad for the girl since you're definitely cheating on her with her brother

Comment

Working...
                    X