Craziest hookup of my life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craziest hookup of my life

Car full of us friends where we kept going round and round in this real busy market, car stopped for a while in the middle of the road, windows down and we put on a show for the crowd. I got on top of my guy, started kissing him, direct tongue to tongue I could see the girls freaking out but I couldn't care less. Within a second my friends in front took off their shirts and started sucking each others nipples whereas I at the back started going down on my guy, before the police could get there we gave a good show for 5-10 mins and then drove awayyyyy. You guys should try this too, and tell the world to fuck up their disgust regarding the same sex, sex.

Wooohooooo!!!! Well done bastards, hate your guts man! The best thing to say IN YOUR FACE BITCHES! well done very well done! Proud of you guys *SARCASM*

Comment

Wowww!! So proud of you guys for this!

Comment

Fuckk this is so freaking awesome! I swear it's so frustrating and crazy to be objectified so much by everyone around and to take every step carefully! Makes me angry every fucking time!

Comment

DAMN AWESOME! You guys just rock! That is so incredible like the things you guys did - it needs a lot of courage and confidence which you guys clearly have! Claps for you all this is mind blowing. Hope you guys can make more bold steps like these.

Comment

This is insane just loved every bit of it. You guys rock. We should gather up more people and do pull off stunts like these more at roads, in cars, in cafes, in restaurants! Everywhere so people would see and realize we have a heart to, we want to be free too. Not be scared of even holding hands in the public just because we are not accepted by the society. Fuck the norms, fuck the people, and fuck the world! We rule!

Comment

This cracked me up so bad lol! Awesome fucking insanely awesome! WELL DONE guys! We all are with you guys! Keep rocking like these buddies! This is so good I feel like giving you four, some good fucks as a token of appreciation!

Comment

Hell frustrated seriously; I just got fired today for being gay! This is so ridiculous, why do they have to even know what our sexual preference is! I'm so fed up of these stupid people! You guys should come and do this to my boss, the bastard!

Comment

I'm so proud of you all, damn those idiots who think we are just some piece of crap that needs to be cleaned! We are no CRAP and we are not to be messed with! Jack asses thinking of themselves as perfect and pointing others as defaulted! Fuck them all freaks!

Comment

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! The much I say it, is less appreciation for what you guys have done!

Comment

Working...
                    X