Birthday hookup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday hookup

I hooked up on my birthday with a complete strangerrrrr! Best birthday everrrrr! I was sitting at midnight all sad at a bar singing happy birthday for myself, a guy real gorgeous guy sits next to me, smiles and says happy birthday I said what's happy about this? He goes like let's make it happy then. We went down to his place, he put on whipped cream on my dick handcuffed me and man blowed me like a sluttttt! I wanted to return the favour but he said it's my day so it's about me, and then I got to fuck himmm! Now I'm waiting for his birthday so I can return the favour and oh man I cannot wait

Surely was the best birthday you could have gotten!

Comment

Are you still in touch with him? Can I please have his profile or some details to contact him, my birthday is coming up next week haha!

Comment

Oh man that is some good birthday treat that you got! This is epic and really nice idea for a blow job will try it with my guy tonight for sure!

Comment

What if he doesn't like blowjob that's why he refused you, what if your wait goes to waste because he didn't like you as such and the sex was not nice for him then? What will you do then? I love questioning so yeah.

Comment

This is so wonderful at least you got someone to make your day special - we should still have some faith in the mankind.

Comment

What a jackass you are, creating sympathetic environment anyone would have come up to cheer you up - we still have nice people left in this world so you thought why not manipulate them and get the best day for yourself! Asshole! I hate sympathy gainers! It's on a person to make the most of small things that are there in life or keep crying over what got lost - make most of the small things you have and move forward to get the bigger things in life! You need to work hard to earn shit for yourself, not sit in some bar get people's sympathy and cry over their shoulders! Be a man please!

Comment

I feel so bad for you but I guess you had a happy ending so it was worth it! I'm glad, but for next birthday you don't have to be all sad and down, you can message any of us and we'll give you the best time of your life! Cheers!

Comment

Well myy birthdays have been this way for as long as I can remember, I pick any random guy from the bar I have visited and would ask him to give me the best fuck of his life and thankfully each of them have yet obliged and made my day special by giving special fucks! It has been great always best birthday sex that I get on every birthday!

Comment

You should definitely return the favor and if you need any help returning it just ask me to company you and I'll be there to make it more surprising and amazing for him! Do message me if you like the idea which I hope you do I will make it worth it to you both for having me over!

Comment

That is so sad that you didn't have anyone to celebrate it with - I know it's always so hard to at least not feel bad, frustrated and sad for not having even one person to celebrate it with! My heart feels for you; on your next birthday I'll company you and make it worth it for you! Don't be sad anymore people come and people go but you always have to move on and find new ones. So make new friends, meet new people - get into relationships, enjoy yourself, don't live in self-pity!

Comment

Oh why don't this sort of thing happen to me, am I that so ugly nothing of sort happens my way?

Comment

• CockyMalone
                          CockyMalone commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Oh don't be so down, just keep a couple of protection with you. you never know.

Looks like your birthday ended in a bang then? Lol

Comment

Working...
                        X