Any advice for a first-timer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any advice for a first-timer?

Hello all! I am completely new to this. I have fantasized secretly about having a man make love to me for so long that I may be setting myself up. I find men extremely sexy, and the thought of having a thick cock in my throat makes me shutter and stiffen.

My question being what is the best way to get comfortable with my man, so that I don't blow it?

Any ideas much appreciated. Love, JJ

Maybe I should just ask you this first. Have you been in a date or relationship with the opposite sex? If the answer is yes, then its like that only difference is that you would be getting dick and not pussy.

Comment

I guess it's safe to say you're only looking for sex?

Comment

Comment

• MickeyDee
          MickeyDee commented
          Editing a comment
          agreed, I pretty much thought you just had to put it in then bam

• TylerBurden
          TylerBurden commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm sure many of us had, turns out there was so much more to it

• TeeRex
          TeeRex commented
          Editing a comment
          There are guys who just go for it on their first time to impress the top, Nothing wrong with that, but do tell if you'd like to take it a bit slow, Sex should be comfortable on both sides, specially the first time.

First things first. are you going to be a bottom or are you topping?

Comment

Comment

• DirtMcGirth
            DirtMcGirth commented
            Editing a comment
            Spoken like a true professional

If you're just doing this in order to satisfy your curiosity, tell it immediately to the guy you would be hooking up with so that he would know your situation

Comment

• CockyMalone
            CockyMalone commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, communication is crucial, not just on the first date, but in almost anything.

• HottieTotty
            HottieTotty commented
            Editing a comment
            yup so you guys wont have any problems, Goodluck

If you don't mind me asking, how long has it been since you've been fantasizing of doing it with a man? And is it only a specific guy or different men?

Comment

Hey there JJ, If you're a bit shy answering the questions of some of the guys here. You can just answer them privately

Comment

Just be you, I know it sounds cliche but, that the top rule, be you.

Comment

Originally posted by BiggieBalls View Post
                Hey there JJ, If you're a bit shy answering the questions of some of the guys here. You can just answer them privately
                He's right. They might think that you're ignoring the tips that they've given you

Comment

Working...
                X