Cumming Too Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cumming Too Soon

Does any of you have been with someone who tends to ejaculate prematurely when the two of you are hooking up with each other?

If it happens almost every time that you would have sex, I would suggest that he go have himself checked. If it's not that often, he just gets over excited

Comment

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      I was telling him that but I guess he is not ready yet, I don't know how will I convince him.

I agree with TylerBurden he should have it checked if always happen

Comment

Been with someone who has an ejaculation problem, I did the squeeze technique on him every time we make out.

Comment

• ChokingHazard
        ChokingHazard commented
        Editing a comment
        Did it solve his ejaculation problem or not?

• CaptainSucko
        CaptainSucko commented
        Editing a comment
        Is it effective?

• BiggieBalls
        BiggieBalls commented
        Editing a comment
        Not that effective. The last I heard was that he went to have it checked

If he immediately nuts after a couple of thrusts and it always happens then he might need to have it checked. I wouldn't consider that he was over excited doing it with you

Comment

• Cornholio
        Cornholio commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, like nothing has happened yet. You'll suddenly be not in the mood if that happens.

• CockyMalone
        CockyMalone commented
        Editing a comment
        Cornholio it is a given that the both of them would not be in the mood if the guy finishes immediately

• Cornholio
        Cornholio commented
        Editing a comment
        CockyMalone have you been in the same position before?

If the guy cums easily at first, I guess that's understandable because he might be too excited. But if this always happens when you're making love it can be an ejaculation problem. I've been with one before and we did the stop-start technique.

Comment

• IronBulge
        IronBulge commented
        Editing a comment
        How many minutes do you guys stop before going at it again?
    Working...
    X