Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It turned out to be such a special night!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It turned out to be such a special night!!

I couldn't wait until I shared this here!! I went out with this guy last night and it turned out to be amazing!!!! I never thought that I would feel this way. I mean we got to know each other on Manplay and there wasn't anything out of the ordinary about him. He was a nice and good looking man. We went to a bar and had a few drinks. The conversations we had were good. We were kinda into the same stuff. Not everything, but some. Then we decided to go to his place. As soon as we went there, he held me close and started kissing me. It was unexpected, but I felt great. Before we knew it, we were in his bed! The sex was AMAZING!! I mean I've never ever had sex as great as that. Once we were done we laid there talking to each other and cuddling. Then we did it again. I think he enjoyed it as much as he did. I just can't shake that feeling off. It was very special.

Every now and then, there are nights like that. I had a special hook up like that a few months back. Some people just click with you and everything you do with them turns out to be great. It's just chemistry I guess. It's so much fun when you hook up with people like that. Did you make plans to hook up with him again? Was it a one night stand?!! That's going to really hurt if it is!

Comment

Luckily, it wasn't a one night stand So I'm hoping that I'd be able to call him in a few days and maybe hook up again if he's into it. Fingers crossed!!

Comment

• CaptainSucko
        CaptainSucko commented
        Editing a comment
        Were you able to call him again?

It's always the unexpected ones that turn out like this, its great you met someone you felt a real connection with.

Comment

What a great experience you got there. Good for you.

Comment

Hey, good for you, can't help but feel a bit envious and hopeful at the same time,

Comment

Lucky you! Hope I get to meet someone special here as well. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• DirtMcGirth
              DirtMcGirth commented
              Editing a comment
              Well,I guess you and every other guy in here,

Yo yo mothafucka

Comment

Working...
            X