This man takes my breath away!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This man takes my breath away!!!!!

I met this guy on manplay a few weeks ago and we already hooked up once. He just takes my breath away. I never thought that I'd get attracted to him this much when I was getting to know him online. But when I saw him in person, it was a totally different feeling. I don't know if you guys will understand what I'm talking about, but there are people who are like that. They are so much different from what you picture them to be!

I've met a few people like that in the past too. Some people aren't that great when it comes to comunicating online. So we end up thinking that he's not so great. However in real life, they are amazing. I know exactly what you mean

Comment

Some time back, I met a guy who was just like that. I loved hanging out with him. The sex was amazing too! I kept hooking up with him now and then for a few months, but then we kinda drifted apart, because we got interested in other people. But I'll never forget how I felt on the first night we hooked up. It was a special feeling!

Comment

Working...
      X