Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nights that you wish were more than one night stands!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nights that you wish were more than one night stands!

Recently had a one night stand which was so awesome that I've decided not to do one night stands anymore lol I just don't want to be in this pain ever again, because I won't be able to hook up with him again!! I know that it's sounds silly when I put it that way, but you will know what I'm talking about when something like this happens to you!! We had such an amazing time and I felt so sad when he left my place. I just wanted to rewind it and do it over and over again! I really hope that he felt the same and that he'd get in touch with me again on Manplay. That's my only hope haha He made it very clear that he only wanted to do one night stands which kinda sucks

I know exactly what you mean by not wanting to do one night stands. It sucks so bad when you find someone special and then you can't hook up with them again, because they only do one night stands. That happened to me once before too. Now I only do one night stands if I'm really really desperate. Otherwise, I go for people who are open to anything.

Comment

yeah that can happen when you do one night stands... try getting in touch with him after a few months have passed... you might have a chance there. The biggest reason why people do one night stands is because they don't want to get attached to people. You can't really get attached to someone if you have sex with them once every few months.

Comment

@Tommy-H I was hoping that someone would say that! I'm thinking about doing that after a few months go by. By that time, he might not care or be too strict about his one night stand policy haha waiting all that time is going to be the problem though. I guess life goes on no matter what. I just have to have fun with other people until then.

Comment

Working...
        X