Finally I had some group sex!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally I had some group sex!!

After trying out my best and talking to so many people, I managed to have an orgy. We had around eight guys and it was an amazing feeling. It's hard to explain the feeling that you get when you have so many people having sex with each other at the same time. I really thought that I would feel strange or nervous, but once I started having fun, I didn't really care, because everyone was having a great time. They only focused on enjoying that time and sharing that pleasure with others. There were people having sex with a few others at the same time which was amazing. No one was left alone. It lasted so long too, because we moved from one person to another and it was so satisfying! I know that group sex isn't for everyone, but I'm a huge fan of it now. It's something I wanted to try out just for fun, before this, but not I'm all for it. I'm counting days until they have their next orgy. If you're interested in joining us, make sure that you inbox me. If you're someone who's open about your sexuality, I'm sure that you'll have loads of fun!

I once had a threesome, but other than that, I haven't been able to have any group sex. An orgy sounds really cool though. It must be a special feeling to have so many people being intimate with each other at the same time. I'm totally interested in joining in on the fun the next time around. I hope that I will be good enough because I don't know much about group sex. I guess I'll get in touch with you through the PM. Hope to hear from you soon

Comment

Working...
    X