First time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time

When I was in college, I had my first-time experienced in sex. Obviously, I was a virgin at that time so I didn't have any idea of what I was doing. After the sex, I felt that I did a very terrible job but luckily it was also his first time and thought that it was good. When I think about that experienced, I always laughed at how awkward I am at that time. How about you guys, how was your first sex experienced went? Was it good or horrible?

Mine was horrible, it was both our first time too and my dick was covered with poop after we did anal. I was so grossed out that I vomitted.

Comment

• SlurpyToes
      SlurpyToes commented
      Editing a comment
      You should've asked him to clean his ass out before fucking him.

Same as @Conan , it was horrible. He forced me to do the things that I don't want to do and it left me traumatized but fortunately, I was able to recover.

Comment

• BillyGym
      BillyGym commented
      Editing a comment
      TeeRex It was so horrible that I don't wanna mention it here.

• BillyGym
      BillyGym commented
      Editing a comment
      JoJoFlex Thanks. I appreciate it.

• TeeRex
      TeeRex commented
      Editing a comment
      BillyGym That's okay for me.

It was so good, he was so gentle when he devirginized me. Although it hurts like hell but his arms wrapped around me and his gentle voice makes me forget about the pain that I felt at that time.

Comment

• Artoo
      Artoo commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess we have the same experience. I also forgot the pain after hearing his gentle voice.

• Grifter
      Grifter commented
      Editing a comment
      Artoo Great! I thought I'm the only one here who experienced that.

What kind of sex are we talking about here? Is it straight or gay sex? Because I've experienced both. Not at the same time of course lol

Comment

• CaptainSucko
      CaptainSucko commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you tell us your first time doing it with a girl?

If you're talking about male on male sex, then yes it would be really awkward during your first time. Was lucky enough to have done with someone who has done it before. He was able to guide me through it

Comment

• IggyCock
      IggyCock commented
      Editing a comment
      You are lucky to be able to do it with someone who has an experience unlike us.

There a few who really enjoyed the first time that they had sex. But if you do it quite often you would learn how to enjoy it

Comment

• CockyMalone
      CockyMalone commented
      Editing a comment
      So was yours a good one or not?

If blowjob was considered as sex experience, then I would say I did horrible that first time because I accidentally bit penis.

Comment

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      How young were you the first time you've tasted a cock?

Both were actually good since I did it with the person that I was in love with

Comment

• StiffySteve
      StiffySteve commented
      Editing a comment
      So are you still together?

It was a little horrible for me because my asshole and his dick wasn't lubed enough

Comment

• CockednLoaded
      CockednLoaded commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, that must have hurt. Did he used as lube his saliva when you both did that?

• IronBulge
      IronBulge commented
      Editing a comment
      CockednLoaded I'm sure he enjoyed it.

• DurtyDirke
      DurtyDirke commented
      Editing a comment
      CockednLoaded It did hurt at first but it was fun.

It always feels awkward the first time around but that is normal. I did felt like that too when I had my first gay sex.

Comment

My first experience was horrible and hilarious at the same time, my dick was covered with poop when we did anal so I had to stop it because I cannot bear with the smell anymore.

Comment

Working...
      X