For Old Times Sake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Old Times Sake

As any of you hooked up with an ex just because you're feeling horny and having problems looking for a guy to do it with?

Yes, I had an ex who became my booty call a few months after we've ended our relationship

Comment

• JoJoFlex
      JoJoFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      No. That's not how that works. Since he is on your beck and call, your relationship never ended.

• StiffySteve
      StiffySteve commented
      Editing a comment
      You ex was so horny that he was still accepting your invitations. Maybe, it was better that you did not end your relationship.

• CockyMalone
      CockyMalone commented
      Editing a comment
      For how many months did you continue to hookup with him after you had ended your relationship? Don't you find it strange that you two were still hooking up even after the relationship had already ended?

Just once. I called him up and asked him if he wanted to have some fun with me. He immediately said, "Sure!"

Comment

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      Well you were lucky enough that he was horny at the same time lol

I have not done it before. Would your ex still accept that kind of an arrangement even after you have ended your relationship? For sure, after breaking up, a new one would come along to replace you.

Comment

• DurtyDirke
      DurtyDirke commented
      Editing a comment
      If the two of you are horny at the same time and he's not seeing anyone, there's a chance that he might do it

• StiffySteve
      StiffySteve commented
      Editing a comment
      DurtyDirke Would he still do it with you even if he has already a new man in his life? Wouldn't that be cheating already?

Since my exes are all nice to me. Just one call to them and they are always ready to give me what I need to have. Oh, boy, how lucky can I be?

Comment

• TwinkleToes
      TwinkleToes commented
      Editing a comment
      But has any of them ignored your late night booty calls?

• LollySucker
      LollySucker commented
      Editing a comment
      CockednLoaded The chance is high as no one rejects my calling. They always agree to have it whenever I ask them. Or could it be that I am so yummy that they can't refuse my hot body?

• LollySucker
      LollySucker commented
      Editing a comment
      TwinkleToes Please refer to the answer that I had given to CockednLoaded.

There's one thing that reminds me of this... it's like receiving a pension, eh? lol

Comment

• ChokingHazard
      ChokingHazard commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not sure on why does hooking up with an ex would be like getting a pension

• MickeyDee
      MickeyDee commented
      Editing a comment
      Pension? How is that? I do not get it. But I like to receive a high pension amount when I retire. But that would still be years from now. In the meantime, I must concentrate with my sex life. Lol.

Back then, many years ago, I was the one who was usually called up to. There was no problem with me as I could always accommodate them with open arms. I was a sugar baby in my younger days, if you were wondering why.

Comment

• Artoo
      Artoo commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess you're lucky that your feelings toward the guy were suddenly resurrected when you hooked up with him again

There were a couple of drunken booty calls with an ex before. That's one of the reasons why my friends have my phone whenever we go out drinking. I would often send them (any of my exes) a message if they want to bang

Comment

• DirtMcGirth
      DirtMcGirth commented
      Editing a comment
      What would gonna happen if two of your exes had responded. Whom would you choose? Or would you be so daring to have them both and do a threesome?

• Cloud69
      Cloud69 commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're the type that gets incredibly horny when drunk. Dude! We're the same!

No plans of ever doing such a thing because there would be a chance that either me or my ex would enjoy it and ask the person to try and be a couple again

Comment

• LumberJacked
      LumberJacked commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're the type who's not willing to give a previous relationship a second chance?

• Grifter
      Grifter commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess you're the type who easily falls for the person again? SamMB

• MannaMontana
      MannaMontana commented
      Editing a comment
      Even after a few years the relationship has been over?
Working...
X