Blowing Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blowing Job

Met this guy at a gay club and we hit it off. The night was a blast and we couldn't get enough of each other so much so we started to make out in the club. We were drinking and having a good time. Both of us seemed to be horny and quite tipsy. Don't worry. We had designated drivers to call so we didn't have to drive home by ourselves in any type of drunken state. Soon, he was holding my hand and taking me to his car, but not to drive anywhere. As soon as we got in the car, we started taking off our clothes. We wouldn't have made it out of the parking lot, if we were could drive. Soon I was giving him a hand job and that turned to a blow job for him while he squirmed with delight. After that, he went on his knees and started blowing me too. It felt so damn good. We both felt satisfied after it was over and decided to go to his apartment to start another round. I tell you it was damn amazing. I have never felt that with another man ever again. I am still looking.

That was off the cuff and so that is why it was so different. I like ot have spontaneous sex too cause it sets the stage for some rough work. I think that is what happened to you. It wasn't planned and so it made the episode more interesting and the fact that you were drinking made it even easier. Hats off to you for trying something different.

Comment

The fact that you couldn't make it out of the parking lot says a lot about how the night started and ended. That's damn hot! You don't need a bedroom to have sex. You can choose any location. Just be sure you are not caught by the law or you could get in trouble. But, you did get away with it this time....lol!

Comment

It is good that you had sense enough not to drive out of the parking lot. So, I guess the car was your only option unless you were gonna make out in the restroom inside the club, but then there may have been people going in and out of the mensroom. So, you did the right thing. Glad you could blow the hell out of that whistle and get blown out too!

Comment

Sounds so hot and sexy. I have done it in a car before, but not in a parking lot. We went to the local park. That is still not safe, but we took the chance and had a lot of nice, sexy fun and excitement. I loved it an so did he. We were in sexual heaven, if that could explain it!

Comment

The liquor and the vibe probably got to you. And you were both horny too, it seems. So, that is the recipe for blows and everything else that follows after that. I have had a few experiences like that too. So I understand and glad you went with the flow and not pull back when he took your hand to lead you to his car and the parking lot. Good for you both!

Comment

Yeah, it was off the chain. I loved every minute of it and we did it again afterwards, but this time at his apartment and that was even better than the first encounter. He sure knows how to use his hands......lol!!!! Thanks for all the comments that you made!

Comment

Working...
              X