Boyfriend Material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyfriend Material

Do you think that you had a fuck buddy or one night stand who was boyfriend material or all of them were just guys who you enjoy doing it?

It was a college reunion and turned out to be an unexpected one-night stand for us both. He was really great in bed and is very sweet to be boyfriend material. Too bad he's still closeted and is dating a girl that time.

Comment

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      Time had passed by. He may be out by this time. What do you think?

• DurtyDirke
      DurtyDirke commented
      Editing a comment
      TylerBurden I wouldn't be hanging out to someone like that. You should move on with a whole different person.

I've been fuckbuddies with straight guys who are almost-boyfriend materials. It's just that they don't like being with me in public.

Comment

• BackRubSlut
      BackRubSlut commented
      Editing a comment
      If they don't like being with your company in public then they aren't boyfriend material, to begin with.

• Cornholio
      Cornholio commented
      Editing a comment
      Straight men fucking gay men? Is that possible?

There have been a few of them but the timing was off since they were not looking for serious relationship the time that we've met

Comment

• BabyBoyBum
      BabyBoyBum commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I guess most guys are just looking to have some fun and not really going into serious relationships.

• LollySucker
      LollySucker commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, understandable. Most would be for hookups only and nothing serious.

Yes, there was one. I could rate that he would pass as a boyfriend material. Too bad, I was only his one night stand but at least I was still lucky that I was able to fuck with him.

Comment

• BigDaddyJoe
      BigDaddyJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep. We should be grateful that even if they did not become our lovers, at least we got a taste of them. lol.

Nope, I never say any of them to have the qualities that I'm looking for. And I bet the feeling was mutual

Comment

• RyanUlrich
      RyanUlrich commented
      Editing a comment
      So it has always been purely physical attraction with them and nothing else, I suppose?

They are two different things and I can live with that lol

Comment

• Cloud69
      Cloud69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Why is that, BillyGym? You can be boyfriends with your fuckbuddy if you both want it to.
Working...
X