Hot Bedroom Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Bedroom Action

One night, I was sitting at home with nothing to do and called up a buddy of mine to see where he was. He said he was at the local gay night club so I decided to get dressed and go over. We met up and ordered another round of drinks as he was already drinking when I got there. That round was mine to pay for. And so after a while, I began eyeing the place and saw a handsome dude over in the corner with another dude, but damn, he was fine. We both saw each other and I felt there was a connection. I guess I was right because I excused myself to go to the mensroom and guess who walked in? You guessed. We started making out right there in the middle of the mensroom, not even worried if anyone would walk in. We didn't finish it in the mensroom, but we planned to meet at a central location after he ditched his date and I got away from my friend. The rest is history. We went to my place cause I lived closer to the club. My buddy that I went to meet at the club didn't even know I was leaving. I just disappeared and waited for my hot and handsome new interest. The night was full of hot and steamy bedroom action. He did things to me that no other man had ever done. He had me on my knees, my back, my hands and stomach. Need I say more!

Sounds like you got lucky that night. And you didn't mind that little one night stand. Sometimes, it takes a stranger to hit the g spot...lol.. I have been there, done that and have more than a T-shirt to show for it...lol. I feel you bro! I would do the same thing in a minute. Life is for living. I believe in living it to the fullest.

Comment

You took a chance to makeout in the mensroom without being concerned if anyone would catch up with you guys or not. I guess that is how much you were into each other. I say go for it anytime, you feel like. I probably would have done the same damn thing...lol

Comment

First of all, it is quite OK what you did. If the guy didn't want to skip his date, he probably wouldn't start making out with you in the bathroom. You probably saved him from having a really bad date. I think you did OK going for the kill. As long as the person is up to it, why not? His date missed out on the chance cause he didn't go in for the kill like you did. You made a fast move and so did the other guy and it paid off.

Comment

Live your life and enjoy it while you are it. If it takes meeting a stranger, connecting and having a good time a good way to enjoy your life, I would do the same thing. Sometimes, it is the strange person that you find appealing and will connect with you and not be afraid of what happens next. You got exactly what you went to the club for....lol!

Comment

Yes, when you see someone you like a lot, just go for it. You never know if this person is the right person or not. In my case, this guy was hot and he knew how to handle his thing. So at that time, I think I made the right move. Good sex is good sex...hands down. You don't have to sugar coat it anymore than it is. And that is all it was cause we didn't get into a relationship. We just fucked each other real good!

Comment

Working...
            X