Roommate Hookup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roommate Hookup

While I was in college, I moved out of the dorm during the second semester and got an apartment with a friend of a friend. Even though, we were both gay, I was in an on and off relationship at the time and he knew it. In fact, we were all friends, but little did I know that my roommate had the hots for me. One night, we had a party at the apartment and most of your friends were there. Everyone got wasted and trashed within hours of passing around drinks. My boyfriend ended up leaving cause he had work in the morning. My roommate saw that everyone left and locked up, I guess. I went into my room to go lay down in my room because I was tired and kind of tipsy from all that drinking. I had left the door opened. Before I knew it, I felt someone lay down beside me and realized that my roommate had come in to my bed. I was too tipsy and horny to care and so we both were undressed in minutes and giving each other head until our inner jaw was sore. I loved every minute of it. I hadn't gotten it like that before....some deep throat shit. It felt like I would lose my damn mind from it. I ended up ditching my boyfriend and having good sex with my roommate until he moved out after graduation.

Yes, it really looks like your roommate had the hots for you cause he waited until the right time when your boyfriend was gone to hit on you and you felf for it. Are you sure that you didn't have the hots for your roommate too? I am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt...lol!

Comment

This is not the first time roommates have the hots for each other. So don't feel bad about what other people might think. If you guys have a connection, then it should be nobody's business. Just do your thing and enjoy it when it happens. You were just following your instinct.

Comment

You are not the only one that has done this. When I was a roommate in college, I had a gay roommate too. In fact, it was because of him that I found out that I was a gay man. I was only fooling myself before, thinking I like women. But my roommate let me realize how much pleasure and satisfaction you can get out of the gay lifestyle, not just for sex, but for everything else.

Comment

Roommates hook up all the time. So you are no different from other roommates. If you didn't have that on and off boyfriend, you and your roommate might have done it before. It's just that the party became the perfect place and the best opportunity to make the move. Hope you don't feel guilty about it.

Comment

You probably were giving some hints that you were interested or your roommate was bold enough to make the first move. Either way, what happened was bound to happen sooner rather than later. You have nothing to be embarrrassed or ashamed about. You just followed your feelings and your instinct.

Comment

There is nothing like having a connection with someone you live with, but when it is a physical connection, that is even better. I think you guys liked each other from the get go, but your boyfiriend was the road block. There should be no shame in your game for doing what you did. Hope you really enjoyed it.

Comment

I agree with all the comments and think that my roommate was hot for me, but that I was probably interested in him too, but maybe didn't want to admit it because of that sour relationship I was in. In fact, having sex with my roommate helped me to see how much I was missing. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X