I'm still waiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still waiting

My friend has a long-term boyfriend and they're living together for 4 years already. I honestly envy him a bit but as a friend, I was genuinely happy for him. He's been a hopeless romantic like I am, but now I feel like I'm being left out by my friends. Do you guys have any tips as to how I can find my one true love?

Maybe you should wait a little longer. Be patient and your true love will come to you unexpectedly.

Comment

I'm guessing that to just say yes to any guy who would ask you out? Because if you're not going to meet him if you would just sit and wait for him to fall on your lap. Need to make an effort to look for him as well

Comment

Are you really looking for that person at the moment? Because if you're not it would be a complete waste on our part to give you tips when it comes to finding the perfect guy for you

Comment

Sorry but there is no such thing as one true love. We must accept that, for the most of us, lovers would just come and go. We do not need to look further as you, yourself, is an example of a common person in our community.

Comment

You are not Cinderella that you would meet your Prince Charming at a dance ball but you could try to imitate what she had done. That is, go to the bars and dance on the dance floor while reaching out to other men beside you. You would not know if the person next to you would become the one true love that you have been looking for.

Comment

Working...
            X