Let's Make It Serious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Make It Serious

I know that most of us had rebound hookups or fuck buddies before. Just wanted to know what you're going to do if that person wants to make things exclusive with you? Talking about being his boyfriend here, are you going to grab the opportunity or not?

Just going to tell him that I'm not ready for something serious yet and I want to keep it physical and nothing else

Comment

• GagDaddy
      GagDaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      You sound like you're afraid of getting hurt again and that's sad.

• DurtyDirke
      DurtyDirke commented
      Editing a comment
      GagDaddy It is not sad at all. I am just protecting myself from potential pains again.

• BigDaddyJoe
      BigDaddyJoe commented
      Editing a comment
      And I bet that you never reached the point that you want to be in a serious relationship with your fuck buddy

If I like him that much then I would agree with it. It would be my gain if he becomes my boyfriend.

Comment

• TeeRex
      TeeRex commented
      Editing a comment
      But what if he's just fooling you into thinking he's that serious? Would you sense that he's just fooling you around?

Sure, why not? That would be lovely. A rebound turned into a boyfriend would be a nice thing to try.

Comment

• Cloud69
      Cloud69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I hope he doesn't treat you badly if he had made that decision already.

Sure, I would love that. It's been so long before I had a serious relationship.

Comment

• RyanUlrich
      RyanUlrich commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you single right now or you have a fuck buddy at the moment?

I wouldn't take him seriously because to me, a rebound's a rebound. I wouldn't want to introduce him as my boyfriend, it would be very awkward for me.

Comment

• Conan
      Conan commented
      Editing a comment
      You can say that it is awkward but you haven't tried yet, what are the odds? Just try it.

If the both of us suddenly developed feelings towards each other, why not

Comment

• HankTheSpank
      HankTheSpank commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd be down for that too, as long as we don't waste each other's time.

• BackRubSlut
      BackRubSlut commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been in a short-term relationship with a rebound. It was a great start but in the end, I don't really want to take him seriously. We stayed as rebounds again lol

If we have common interests (besides sex of course) I'm willing to go on a date with him and see where it might lead us

Comment

• MannaMontana
      MannaMontana commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you need to go on a date with him first before deciding to make it exclusive with him right there and then?
Working...
X