Last-minute dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last-minute dates

What can you say about last-minute dates? Imagine after a long day of work, you're supposed to hit the hay then someone beeps your phone asking you out for a meetup (even late at night kind of DMs) Will you still go out to meet them for a date or hookup? Or would you pass?

Last-minute hookups? Uh, no thanks. Hookups can wait but sleep matters most to me these days. I just need more of it. Zzzzzzzzzz....

Comment

• TeeRex
      TeeRex commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm pissed when someone's making last decisions for surprise hookups in the middle of the night. I won't go out in the middle of the night all sleepy just to have sex. We can reschedule that some other day or if he does not want it then fine. I can have different hookups anyway.

• JoJoFlex
      JoJoFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      It is like you are the only person who had chosen sleep over sex. Most of the people that I had known would choose sex. lol.

A last-minute hookup will make me get up and go. As long as it's no bullshit and I'll sure to be expecting him there first before I even get there.

Comment

• SamMB
      SamMB commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I guess it's not that bad to trade your goodnight sleep to a once in a lifetime hookup with someone hot. Just one night right? I would get up in bed and tell him I'm coming over to his place. Good thing I have a car.

• Proxie
      Proxie commented
      Editing a comment
      When two people get so horny together, nothing would stop them from seeing each other to have some hot banging. lol.

If it's someone yummy and is eager to see then a last-minute hookup would be okay. His place or mine, just like that before going to sleep. Lol!

Comment

• Wade
      Wade commented
      Editing a comment
      His place or yours is a nice place to sleep. So yes, I'd go with a last-minute hookup for a good night's sleep lol!

• TwinkleToes
      TwinkleToes commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes Tyler is hard to resist someone who looks so fine and has a unbearable ass that's why we would go for it

• Scorpio
      Scorpio commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. I would also do the same thing. I could go out and be with him for a quick hot fuck.

Originally posted by BigDaddyJoe View Post
    What can you say about last-minute dates? Imagine after a long day of work, you're supposed to hit the hay then someone beeps your phone asking you out for a meetup (even late at night kind of DMs) Will you still go out to meet them for a date or hookup? Or would you pass?
    It depends on who's asking, LMAO! It's true, I shouldn't be wasting my time with someone not yummy just for a one-night stand. I'd rather catch some Z's because I have better things to do.

Comment

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      "Depends on who's asking", exactly. I wouldn't mind having short hours of sleep because, after sex, we'll have a gooooood good sleep. Am I right?

• BangGang
      BangGang commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah it depends to me as well Imagine if he is the one you are admiring and had a crush on then I will get up immediately and meet that person

• CutieShank
      CutieShank commented
      Editing a comment
      You must be so hype if this guy turned out to be yummy, It would be an adrenaline rush wanting to meet him ASAP

If the one I'm meeting is hot why not then I would dress up quickly and go after him and hope that it would end up good because I don't want to go home feeling down after you troubled yourself of meeting this guy

Comment

• Wolvie
      Wolvie commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right, a good night's sleep with someone yummy after a long tiring day of work is just fulfilling. Last-minute hookups will always be an exception to my tiresome lifestyle.

• SeanDoe
      SeanDoe commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah after getting stress and a hard time to work then we should also think about social life with some hot dudes willing to meet you that night

I would reply back and say that I would pass on it. If they want to have some hard banging then they should schedule it with me first so that I could fix my schedule and give him proper attention.

Comment

• Looking4U
      Looking4U commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. I'm not even a fan of last-minute plans even if it's a hookup. It must be planned or scheduled first because I've got a hectic schedule from work and has other plans with friends and co-workers

If it would be a last minute date or I think that you are actually referring to a last minute sex then I would ask him to go directly to my place and we would do it on my place. That way, I would not spend so much time preparing to go out and meet him out and then would back again to my place.

Comment

• BackRubSlut
      BackRubSlut commented
      Editing a comment
      But did you know that most people would have some time to accommodate all those last minute dates? Of course, they are anticipating to have some good night in bed after the date. lol.

• DomeChrome
      DomeChrome commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I'd consider letting my date come over to my place. After all, my place is safe and the neighborhood is just a bit far away so we can make some noise as much as we wanted to.
Working...
X