New To This

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To This

Hey there, I am new to this whole thing. I am not exactly out of the closet but I am slowly making the steps I need to make to be able to get myself out of there. I haven't really done anythingwith another guy before. A partof kissing one at a party once on a dare. Everyone laughed. I laughed too but deep down I knew that that was something I wanted. I want to take things slow but I would like to start opening myself up to new adventures and discover who I am before I leave college.

This is honestly what I did and it was such a good idea. I was very shy before it, I did not know what I was doing. But he helped me get better and because of it I got more confident and was able to date up a storm. I know that there were people out there who are not going to agree with your choice to just give it away but honestly, it is the best situation you can be in. You get to control everything that happens. You get to be the leader of your own life. I think you are good to go. You live your life the way you want!

Comment

I agree. The thing about being gay is that when we lose it it is not overly special. it is actually more like "About time. Now let's find out who else is gay" it is freeing. You just need someone who will make you feel good about yourself. If people have a problem with it, than fuck them. You do not need that kind of negativity in your life. It just sucks. You are golden babe.

Comment

I am going to go against it. Just because your gay doesn't your first time can't still be special. Mine was with my boyfriend in high school. Everything was perfect and amazing and honestly, I am glad it was special. I have had so much not special sex with a bunch of idiots that at this point I am just happy that Ihave that memory. Trust me on this one.

Comment

• GirthyGrills
          GirthyGrills commented
          Editing a comment
          You are so lucky to have a special memory like that. Mine was just wasted to a horny jerk.

Just do whatever you want. There are no rules in life. Use your brain or use your heart. As long as it was your choice then that is all that matters.

Comment

I really like you that you given me good arguments on both sides of the knife. I think I am just going to give it up to someone and not worry about it being special. As nice as that would be. the more I think about it the more I realize that I do not care about what happens to my virginity.

Comment

Hi everyone, I am new here.

Comment

Working...
          X