What Do I Do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do I Do

Here is the deal. I was in a commited relationship for like literally ever. I do not really know how to be single and I know jack shit about dating online. However, having said all of that. My ex left me for some loser in his university masters program and I need to meet extremely hot guys to flood my instagram with so that I can make him super jealous. Not looking for anything serious just looking for people to have fun and maybe we take some really cute and fun having photos so I can make him jealous.

YES, this is my jam! I freaking love when anyone is all about making their ex's feel like shit, I have so many ideas! We need to get you inthe club with some bottle service and a couple of gorgeous men. We should really chat more in private. I live for this!

Comment

Revenge is a dish best served with the proper filter! I love it! If you ever want to take that missionon the road, you are welcome to come party in my city. I got tons of instagram worthy jealousy inducing photo ops!

Comment

This seems pety but at the same time I love random drama. What happened with your ex that you want to make him jealous so badly? Or are you just feeling like you need him to see what he is missing out on?

Comment

I do not know. it is a little bit of both. He said he just couldn't commit but still loved me but he almost immediately started dating someone the moment we broke up. So, there was that whole thing. So I kinda want to show him what he is missing out on. I am not just feeling low or anything. Well, I am. But its way more than just that. I just needed something deeper than that.

Comment

Man, I have been there. I have had those emotions and when it came to down to it, making jealous is the best route. It feels so good. Plus you win either way. One side you are going out and having fun. On the other side you might actually make them jealous or miss you and you will win on that angle as well. it is the perfect scenario. Everyone should be doing this.

Comment

Working...
            X