Looking For Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Fun

Well, I am on here because I want to have fun. I do not know if that is something that I am allowed to just say out loud here but here is the deal. I am single. I am hot. I am looking to have the most fun that I have ever had. I am in the prime of my life and I want to experience all of that before I get too old and I get too fat and committed. Please, tell me that there are other men on here who are feeling the same way! Let meknow, let's party it up.

I wish more men were just open like this. Like if you want to just have fun than just have fun. Why do you gotta go through the whole ordeal of doing dates and what not when all you really want to do is hook up. We should all be so brave as to just put that out there. I respect that. I am goingto DM you.

Comment

I feel like majority of people on here are just looking to hook up. I have done so much banging in the last few months on here than I ever have any thing else. You really do not need to do anything special. Basically just agree to meet up with people and you'll basically be banging in no time. Honestly, you literally have to do nothing.

Comment

Agreed! I do not need to do anything else. I have done nothing but crush ass since being on this website. You just need to put it out there and you will find a massive group of people who would be into that.

Comment

I have been looking for fun forever and until I came to this website I was having no luck but since being on here I have found that at least once a week I meet someone new and sexy to hang out with.

Comment

I am in love with the fact that this is a thread on here. I am so happy I joined this website. All the other websites are too prime and proper and lame and honestly I just want to have myself some fun. I love that this is a party up in here. That is how it should be. If any of you sexy gents are in my area, please please please give me a call I would love to hear from you. You would love partying at my college.

Comment

Well, it just makes sense for us to be on here looking for the best party. There is something grand about this whole thing. I love the party atomsphere. I want to party on here for as long as I can. FOr people in my area who want to party and have fun and hook up. Just private message me and I will link you up to a ton of stuff and we can meet up and see what happens.

Comment

Is there anyone here who is good at sucking dick and balls? I am willing to hook up with you.

Comment

Working...
                X