Is Love Out There

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Love Out There

I have been dating for as long as I can remember. I have been with men for long periods of time and short periods of time. I like the whole dating game and everything but I am honestly super over it. I just want someone that at the end of the day I can come home to and just be with. I know it is probably a long shot for me when it comes to being on a hookup website. But is there someone out there who wants to settle down?

Finding someone now a days is hard. That is no secret. You have a tonof trouble and a lot of heart break before you find exactly what it is that you are looking for. It sucks to hear but that is just how it goes. Life now a days is too involved online and theres too much privacy that you never know who is talking to who. You need to find someone you can trust. You need to hunt down that perfect person who makes you feel whole again. I do not know if you will find it on this website but I hope that you do.

Comment

I think it'll be harder to find love or trust with someone on this hookup website but if you want to try there is no stopping you. I think you will be fine to find whatever it is you are looking for. I think you got this. Plus, when you make it known whatyou want, you will find other people who will want the exact same things as you. You will be very happy in the end. Howver, in the end this is still going to be a hard feet to accomplish on a hook up website but hey, to each is own.

Comment

I have been on every site at this point I would like to exhaust every option. I am not great at meeting peoplein real life so I like to find them online so I can get to know them before we go outto make sure that we are a good fit. I think I mightjust come off as being too clingy and that probably isn't working for at all is it? How do I get across that I want to settle down and get married without making me also look like I am begging to be with someone. How do I do that?

Comment

You just need to be yourself and make it known that you are looking for something more serious. do not be like "OMG i nwant to marry you" but let them know that you aren't looking for something casual. it is as simple as that. That is how my last like seven relationships started. You are in good hands here. Hook up site or not, if that is something that you are looking for than there is a good chance that you will find it anywhere.

Comment

Love is out there for anyone who is willing to look for it. I can always promise you that those who go actively looking for love will find it. Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic and I've seen too many happy endings but I know. I know for a fact that there is someone out there for everyone. Have you seen weird couples? If they can find love than you can 100% find love. Who cares if this is a hook up website. You will still find something that you are looking for. That is the best part about being alive now a days.

Comment

Everyone wants to settle down, but it's hard to find someone who will accept you.

Comment

Working...
              X