Sugar Daddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugar Daddy

I am successful. Like really successful. I have money to burn and no one to light the fire with. I am looking for a sugar baby. Someone who is hot and smooth. It would be great. Here is what I am willing to give to you. An allowance, frequent trips and tons of presents from places that you like. I basicaly just want you to be my boyfriend. Sex would be included in this arrangement. Open to negotiation. So just let me know if this is something that you would be interested in.

There is already another forum on here where we talk about sugar daddies. I believe. Honestly, if you just advertise that you are looking for a sugar baby, you will find one in time. I do not see why there would even be a rule about this. You are goll probably find a shit ton of people in no time. Everyone loves money. Let's be real about that and if youare willing to flaunt that, than you will find exactly what you are looking for.

Comment

I am always looking for a new sugar daddy. I am thebest sugar baby out ther. I keep it tight. I look hot. I am open to anything in the bedroom. Normally, I work with an allowance but I am open to negotiation depending on what it is you are looking for. Plus, I offer exclusive boyfriend priveldges. Meaning, I am yours and only yours. Trust me, you want an exprienced sugar baby. We know what we are doing and we love what we do.

Comment

I was a sugar daddy for a while and it is great. You get a solid arragnement together andin the end you are just crushing it sex wise and they never know what to charge you or ask for. So, you end up just doing your own thing and giving them far less thanwhat they deserve. it is great. Just make sure that you are making all the rules. When they start callingthe shots, you are in trouble. That means more money and less sex. Always be in control. Seriously, I have been played before by a sneaky sugar baby and I will not let that happen again. Trust me on this one queen.

Comment

I love being a sugar baby but honestly, it will never last. If you are looking for something to last you will not find that. Sugar babies never get too attached because that is a tricky place to be in. Butif you want something casaual and fun and not serious. Than you are good to go and you are good to have as many sugar babies as you want. Live your life to the fullest !

Comment

DO whatever you want. do not let anyone tell you what to do. If you want to be a sugar daddy and also find love than do it. If you want to be a sugar daddy and set all the rules than do it. But make your own choices and be dominant. This is your life and your situation. Advice is great but in the end you are in charge of your own choices and decisions and you will be so thankful you did.

Comment

I agree. I am going to be becoming a sugar daddy and if I find love I find love but honestly, I just want to have some fun. It has been so long since I have really lived that I would like to see what is out there and see what kind of trouble I can get myself into. Thank you to everyone who gave me advice. I think I got it from here.

Comment

There's a lot of people willing to be your baby, but make sure to pick the best.

Comment

That escalated quickly! There's a sugar daddy/baby thread here i think, try posting there. All you gotta do is look, be patient and you'll probably find what you're looking for. Happy hunting!

Comment

I'm here for you, Daddy!

Comment

Are you willing to hook up with daddy? I am good at blowjobs.

Comment

Working...
                      X