The right intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The right intro

You're at a party enjoying your booze while standing in one corner then you saw a man across the room and starts noticing you. You look around and realized that he really IS looking at you. The next step would either be, A) You'd go to him with confidence to impress him and strut up and down like a peacock then start flirting with him, or B) You're just going to wait for him to come up to you but you must keep your cool as he would initiate to start having conversations with you. Choose the right intro that would best suit you.

I think I will choose Option B. I don't have much confidence in myself so I will just wait for him to make the first move.

Comment

• BabyBoyBum
      BabyBoyBum commented
      Editing a comment
      With that good looks and a very nice body, you should have chosen option A.

• Cornholio
      Cornholio commented
      Editing a comment
      I suggest that you choose option A. You have the face and body, so you could go for it. I know that you would not fail.

• LollySucker
      LollySucker commented
      Editing a comment
      I would feel bad for him if nothing happened between the two of them if the two of you were thinking that the other person should be the first one to approach them

I will choose the first option because I don't like wasting time. I want him to know that I am the type of person who wants to get things done as soon as possible. And I want to do him as soon as possible too. Lol

Comment

• Wade
      Wade commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the amount of confidence that you got there! You can come up to him since it is confirmed that he has been checking you out for like an hour already. Be your best self and make him realize that you stand out from the rest of the crowd there.

• ThaDude
      ThaDude commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, that is being too fast. If you know that he would give way, then okay you could have that option. Good luck with that one.

It is better for me to wait for him to come up to me because I am not really good at doing the first move. I usually end up ruining the moment when I do the first move.

Comment

• Boosh
      Boosh commented
      Editing a comment
      How can you even make things perfect if you won't have to try and make improvements out of it? Sure you might have messed up before but maybe you should do something about it and soon you will have the confidence to go out there and start making the first right moves.

• TylerBurden
      TylerBurden commented
      Editing a comment
      Guess that you've humiliated yourself when you've tried doing the first move?

If this man has some serious problem with me then I will come up to him and ask what does he want from me. He keeps gazing at me as if he wanted to say something, he better tell me right now since I've already come up to him.

Comment

• Proxie
      Proxie commented
      Editing a comment
      Then that man would reply: "Quit flirting with my boyfriend. He is with you on your table."

• BangGang
      BangGang commented
      Editing a comment
      Proxie Ah, so that man is the flirty one, his boyfriend failed to his that side of him that he is really flirty when he's not next to him and when he's at parties. Who does he think he is? Does he think that he's single and is free to flirt with every guy he wants? He's trouble and we should avoid his trap.

• ChokingHazard
      ChokingHazard commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you thinking that he's looking for a fight?

I don't think I have all that courage to come up to him so maybe I'll just waiituntil he approaches me first. I'm good with conversations, I guess that's the least I can do, initiate to make the first conversation with him.

Comment

• GirthyGrills
      GirthyGrills commented
      Editing a comment
      I think he won't be impressed if you show no interest in him, that is, not approaching him first. He did notice you already so he is acknowledging you already to come to him. Why are you even waiting for him to come up to you?

I have much confidence even if I'm not drunk, so I might as well go out there and start impressing him. What's a party when there's nothing happening? I'm finally going to make it happen, coming up to this one guy and grab every chance I can get just to get laid with him by the end of the night.

Comment

• DurtyDirke
      DurtyDirke commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be nice to end the night with that guy getting laid in the same bed as you are. Yes, this man is interested in you and do not miss this chance. I might as well come up to him and be my own self. I want to get laid for fuck's sake, so I must do something about it too.

I think I would just mind my own business and wait for him to come up to me just to be sure if he really wants to get to know me. Becauseyou know, it's difficult to be assuming things again.

Comment

• MickeyDee
      MickeyDee commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, let us not assume that this man likes us. Maybe he's just being a tease or is a playful an to be considered because he has way too many drinks already since he got there.

• TeeRex
      TeeRex commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't want to be assuming so, I'll just stay there where I exactly am and just wait for him to approach me. I know that I'm not that approachable anyway but let's just see if he will come up with some moves to impress me.

I would go for the second one. Because there's a chance that I would end up embarrassing myself if I try and act cool when I chat him up

Comment

• JoJoFlex
      JoJoFlex commented
      Editing a comment
      And you're guessing that the guy would be thinking that maybe you're just say so he would be the one who has to do the first move?

Not sure that doing the second option count as an intro since there is a chance that he might not talk to you during the party

Comment

• TwinkleToes
      TwinkleToes commented
      Editing a comment
      It is still possible that it can be an intro if once the guy approaches him, he's the one who would start the conversation. He is just waiting for him to come to really know if he's interested with him or not

If the party is at a bar, I will send him a drink and let him know that it is from me

Comment

Working...
    X