Introducing myself!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing myself!!

Just thought I'd introduce myself before I went ahead and started getting to know some members nearby I'm a 23 year old man from LA looking to meet attractive men between 20 and 30. My hobbies are listening to music and dancing. I work full-time as a make up artist and I love my job and the the people that I work with. I'm interested in people who love their work and know how to live their life. I look forward to finding many such men on Manplay! If you're someone who fits this description, feel free to PM me or send me a chat invitation

Hey Patrick.G!! Welcome to Manplay!! I'm sure that you'll find many members who fits into that description. Good luck!

Comment

Hi Patrick!! Welcome to the site you sound like a really cool and interesting person!!! I'm into cosmetics as well, big time!! I will get in touch with you.

Comment

I hope you find what you're looking for on this site patrick!! It's a great place to meet gay men. I've been on here for a few months now. I had doubts whether I'd be able to meet men that I liked, because I'm a bit picky when it comes to men that I date, but that wasn't the case. I was able to get on with so many cool guys on here. I'm sure it'll be the same for you.

Comment

You've come to the right place. Out of thousands of homosexual guys on this website, I'm sure that there will be at least 100 that you're going to like

Comment

welcome to Manplay and i wish you the very best!!! i remember when i signed up on this site some time back.... i was nervous just like you, believe me, Manplay will surprise you! i never thought that it would be this good. in the end, i managed to meet so many cool guys that i had so much fun with.

Comment

Welcome to Manplay Patrick!! It's nice of you to introduce yourself here.

Comment

Hey everyone!! Thank you so much for your comments and love <3 I really appreciate that. I really hope that I'll be able to have an amazing time on this site like some of you have predicted. It would be awesome getting to know interesting men! That's something I've been craving for, for a long time!

Comment

Working...
                X