wanna say hi to the members...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanna say hi to the members...

hello everyone! i recently moved to Dallas n i don't know anyone from here, so i thought of signing up on this website. by the looks of it, it was a good move, because i can see many men from here. if you're interested in having some fun, let me know!

Hi Vincent!! Welcome to Manplay! I'm sure that there are so many men from Dallas on here!! Have fun!1

Comment

Hope you have a great time on ManPlay!!

Comment

thanks a lot guys! it means a lot to me to see you all taking the time to reply to my thread. introducing myself was a very good idea, because i feel like i already know a few people here!! <3

Comment

@vincent_holmes welcome to the site. This is a great place to meet awesome people who like to have fun. Don't worry about anything, if you like someone, just get in touch with them and get to know them. Things are very straight forward and the members are open minded on here. So there's no need to worry about anything to be honest.

Comment

I agree with CooperX, you've come to the right place to have fun! Hope you have an amazing time.

Comment

@CooperX thank you so much for the advice! i'll remember that for sure. @AlbertLong thank you so much!! xx

Comment

Working...
              X