Hi everyone!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone!!!

I'm a 25 year old man who's looking to meet fun loving, handsome men for hook ups. I don't want to get into anything serious at this moment. Just wanna focus on having fun! I grew up in a small town and I was treated very badly by the kids and even some of my family members because I was different. It took me a long time to finally come out of the closet and face the world without having to hide my real self. I quickly left my home town after that. Now I have a new life in Arizona and I want to finally enjoy my life and do what makes me happy. I decided to join Manplay because the site has a great reputation for gay dating. I thought that I would do things properly by introducing myself to the community here. I look forward to getting to know you!

Welcome to Manplay James! I'm sorry to hear about what you have gone through, but the sad reality is, most gay men face similar troubles. Especially at a younger age. Happy to hear that you finally came out of the closet and decided to live the way that makes you happy. There's nothing more satisfying than that!

Comment

Most gay men have tough childhoods. Don't stress about it too much

Comment

Thank you so much for your comments guys! It means a lot!

Comment

You're doing the right thing by taking your happiness seriously. Some people decide to keep hiding rather than doing what makes you happy. I think you've done a lot of good for yourself. Good luck!

Comment

Welcome to www.Manplay @JamesMcKinnel!! I'm sure that you'll find this site interesting and fun!

Comment

Working...
            X