Hello Boys! ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Boys! ;)

Hi guys!! Just wanted to introduce myself and start things going on Manplay. I've been in the online gay dating scene for quite some time, but most of the sites out there didn't suit me. I will go as far as to say that those sites didn't feel like home so my hunt for a friendly and enthusiastic gay dating site continued. So here I am!! I just want to get to know as many men as possible. They must be able to share the same interests and have a great sense of humor. I'm not into sporty guys. I like pop music and literature, so if you're interested in that kinda stuff, we are going to get along very well! I'm looking to do hook ups and I'm not looking for a relationship at this moment. However, I'm open to something like that way down the road, so I'm not taking out that possibility I'm very new to this site and trying to get the hang of things, but by the looks of it, things aren't that much different from other sites. I hope that things are much better when it comes to the results, because I didn't have much success on other sites. Looking at the threads here, Manplay also seems like a friendly site, so I'm pumped about trying my luck on here. So to sum things up, hello guys, I'm new to this site and I looking forward to getting to know you. If you have any advice, please let me know. Cheers!!!

Welcome to Manplay Dave!! Like you have mentioned on the thread, it's a very friendly site and an efficient one too. I'm certain that you're going to meet some awesome people here.

Comment

@Luke_Wilson thanks a lot!! I'm very happy to hear that.

Comment

Your kinda attitude is best suited to Manplay. I mean it's a site that's great for meeting people and hooking up in quick time. That's one of the reasons why I'm a die hard fan of this site! The members are on the same page too. They don't mess around when it comes to hooking up. As soon as you feel safe to meet someone, you can hook up with them.

Comment

thomas.findlay is spot on. if you're aren't too picky n if you're focusin on havin fun, then you can go a long way on this site. i'm not sayin that serious people can't have fun on here, but it's easier when your expectations are flexible... i don't really mind as long as the man i'm talkin to is good lookin and fun. that's all i care about. so good luck. i'm sure you'll have a lot of fun on this site.

Comment

Hey guys!! Music to my ears!! That's what I got to say I'm really looking forward to meeting people on Manplay!

Comment

@dave_sparkles This is exactly the kind of approach I had when I joined this website and my results have been great up to now. So you can count on Manplay. There are so many men on this site who want to hook up in quick time and have a lot of fun. I kept meeting new people on a daily basis and I got to know more and more people through them. Some even invited me to parties which helped me get to know so many gay guys from my area. You're going to have a lot of fun with the help of this site, you can be sure about that.

Comment

@Eddie.Winter that's wonderful My target is to get to know people on a daily basis and take things from there. If I know enough people, there will always be someone to hook up with. I just can't wait to get started. I uploaded some photos to my profile already, but I want to make my profile look very attractive with all the details that someone will need to get to know me.

Comment

Welcome to the site Dave!! You seem like a very enthusiastic person which is a great quality to have on a site like this. Like some people have mentioned in their comments, invent your time in getting to know people.. That's the key!

Comment

Manplay members welcome you with a lot of love @dave_sparkles!!!! Make sure that you have a great profile with the right details. Your goiing to have a lot of fun if you put some time into this site at the beginning. After that, it's just a matter of keeping in touch with people and making sure that you talk to someone new every now and then. That's the secret behind my success on here. I have no trouble getting a date any time of the week.

Comment

That sounds great Ross.J and that's exactly what I'm planning to do on this site. Judging by what I've heard from you guys who commented on this thread, I'll be able to have a lot of fun on here.

Comment

I hope you'll feel at home here too. I just joined the site and still getting the hang of it.

Comment

Hey there, just wanted to say hi and welcome here. I found this site and have been very happy with the results

Comment

Working...
                          X