New to online gay dating.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to online gay dating.

Hi members of Manplay!! I'm new to online gay dating. Being someone who's been openly gay at a young age, I think I was lucky to have a few gay friends who grew up with me. We were able to share our feelings and hardships which helped a lot. So naturally, I wasn't thrilled when I had to move away for work, but I had to do it. I've never been to another state in my life, so it hasn't been easy meeting people. That's the reason why I decided to register on Manplay. I'm hoping that this site will help me get to know some gay men from Arizona that I can hang out and have fun with.

Manplay is a great site if you're looking to meet gay men nearby. The site has thousands of members from all over the country, which really helps. For an example, I live in a very small town and I was surprised when I saw a few gay men from there. So you can imagine the chance of meeting people if you live in a large city or a town. So you're going to be just fine....

Comment

welcome to manplay! it's such an easy site to use n it isn't hard to meet people on here. just be patient initially bcoz for some people, things take a bit of time. this depends on the person and the way they do things. so if you don't have much success initially, don't give up. keep at it. good luck.

Comment

I had had a very dry period when I joined this site and that was the end of it. I was able to hook up with a nice guy ten days after joining this site and I've never looked back ever since.

Comment

SteveO_O is right about being patient. Sometimes, you can't rush things on Manplay, so if you find things slow at the start, don't panic. You will be just fine as you get to know more and more people. So that's where your focus should be in the beginning. Get to know as many people as possible. Once that's out of the way, hooking up is so easy, you won't believe it.

Comment

I really really appreciate you guys taking the time to welcome me to the site as well as help me out with some tips. I never thought that I'd get this kinda reception from you all

Comment

@Robbie69 you're going to like this site more once you start meeting people LOL welcome and have fun!!

Comment

You're lucky to have grown up with a few nice friends. I can't say that I was that lucky growing up. The times were difficult as well as the people around me. Anyway, I'm happy about how things turned out to be in the end for me. Now I'm living my life freely without having to worry about anything. The people around me appreciate me for the person I am, at least the important people that I care about. That's all that matters. Manplay is the ideal site for gay dating. I have made so many nice friendships thanks to this site over the last few months. I can't see why you can't do the same. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                X