Working up the nerve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working up the nerve

I am now at a point in my life were I can finally admit to myself that I am bisexual. I Definetly find girls still very attractive but recently have become aware of guys too. I mean of course they have always been there but I never seriously considerd them until a little while ago I've started thinking about cute guys more and more. I'm still too scared to do anythig about it though in fact I'm surprised I was even able to write this but my desires are getting stronger and stronger and I imagine its only a matter of time before I go find some guy and make a move and at least try to go down on him, that's been the more frequent visitor in my head these days and I really want to at least try to swallow his cum make an honest attempt to you know I don't know what ill do yet and when this Wil go from more than just a thought to an action but this seems like the first step. Thank you for providing this safe place for me to let this out even this simple venting session and actually saying it to others feels like a big relief

Just let it all out. We understand your struggles.

Comment

I would suggest that you try and fulfill that urge of yours before it's too late

Comment

• ThaDude
        ThaDude commented
        Editing a comment
        How about you? Have you fulfilled your urge?

• Grifter
        Grifter commented
        Editing a comment
        ThaDude Of course. I always fulfilled my urge. Just do whatever you want man.

• ThaDude
        ThaDude commented
        Editing a comment
        Is’t possible to have a playmate in bed during this pandemic? I am really need someone who satisfy my needs. Grifter

I'm glad that by joining the site it has helped you when it comes to knowing about more about yourself

Comment

Glad that you've found this site. We are always open to give you some advice if you need it.

Comment

Nice to know that you've reached that point and hopefully the coming months you would continue to learn more about yourself

Comment

Consider your post as your first step when it comes to understanding yourself more

Comment

You are a unique person because you can please both women and men.

Comment

• MannaMontana
                MannaMontana commented
                Editing a comment
                That's true. I hope he reads your comment.

• IronBulge
                IronBulge commented
                Editing a comment
                MannaMontana Did he just leave us hanging?

• MannaMontana
                MannaMontana commented
                Editing a comment
                IronBulge I think so, he never replied to any comment here.

Congratulations on coming out of the closet. You are such a brave person after doing that.

Comment

The struggles are always hard the first time around, you begin to question yourself and we have to admit that denial is there. You feel that you are a different person just because the feeling is new to you, but you do not have to worry because most of us have been there. All you have to do is accept yourself, let go of the feelings and desires that you've been hiding before because, at that point, you begin to feel freedom.

Comment

• BabyBoyBum
                  BabyBoyBum commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree with, most of us experienced confusion about who or what we really are.

Here's hoping everything's gonna turn out just fine. Cheers!

Comment

At least you are now feeling the freedom of expressing yourself. We are all glad for you and if ever you need someone to talk too, you can always chat us here.

Comment

Hopefully, someday you will be able to have the courage to show the world who you really are, I know it is hard because I've been there but you can only gain true freedom if you are free to be yourself.

Comment

hi there, i am happy that i found this site

Comment

We understand your situation and I am so proud of you that you finally came out of your closet.

Comment

Working...
                        X