New to the Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Game

Hey y'all, I am from Atlanta, Georgia and it is my first time on a dating or hookup forum. I have always met men in gay bars and pretty much on the streets. I know my gay pal when I see him. So I am not afraid to go up to someone on the streets and let them know I like them. But, I am tired of that game now and want to find someone in a secure setting so I don't have to do all the vetting on my own. I am glad to be here and hope that I learn a lot from everyone here. I will give my input, but it might not be much since I am new at this online thing.

Hey, you aren't the first person on this forum that is new. But, we are all pretty cool around here. We try to be genuine and offer genuine advise. So make yourself at home and thanks for joining a club of people that know what they want and go out and get it. You will find people here that even live in your local area. Chow!

Comment

Welcome to the forum. We are a peculiar group of people in a good sense tho. We don't mince words and so you will know exactly what someone means around here. We get to the point and we speak directly. So, if you are that kinda person, you will love the fact that you don't have to be someone else that you don't want to be. Around here, you get to be your best and be who you are. Go on and check out the rest of the forum. You will find some really neat stfuff here that you won't find on any other similar forum.

Comment

Yeah, ova here, we are the top of the totem pole. We look out for each other and so as a new member, we welcome you and must forewarn you that you are gonna get schooled...lol. If that is a problem for you, then you got to take it somewhere else. Otherwise, when I say schooled, I mean that you will learn a lot, but you will be called out if you bring any shit around here. We are direct and speak our minds. I guess you will find out sooner rather than later. Good luck!

Comment

Well, the first rule is that we accept new members because there is more to pass around, if you know what I mean and some of us don't mind sharing either. Some of us are here for the spooning while others are looking for relationship, advice, a quick hookup and just about anything that the mind can think of. So, just hold on to your britches and make sure you know what you want and go get it, but you have lots of time and space to form friendhships here and possibly hook up with someone. All the best to you.

Comment

Shit! If you have never been on a gay dating site, you have been missing out some good shit here. Well, you can still go through the site and look at the different categories such as the general discussion, coming out advice, hookup stories, hookup chat and you name it. You can meet someone here too. Just check it out for yourself. At least you are here now and you will learn a lot of shit, believe me!

Comment

You are gonna have the time of your life on here. Just open up your mind and you will get all the teachings you need to be a better partner and to have a better gay experience. Let's just say that you will be educated in the right way. It is better to find someone on here than in the gay bars. You don't want to take no risk with your life man. So hang out here long enough and you will be happy with your decision.

Comment

I used to live in Atlanta, Georgia too and the gay scene was pretty good. I found the bar scene to be lively and friendly. But, nothing beats a dating site specifically for gays like us. We are the cream of the crop here and you will find that out sooner rather than later. I am glad you chose this one to join cause you made a good choice. I have found a gay hookup partner on here and we meet up regularly. I didn't know there were still good people around until I met him. We do fun things together and keep the lines of communication always open. You will meet someone soon too. I wish you nothing but the best. 🤘

Comment

Thank y'all so much for the welcome and for the nice words of advice and recommendation. I will make sure to hang around long enough to find out if this site is what you say it is. I am ready to explore and so happy I found y'all.

Comment

Working...
                  X