Hopeless Romantic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopeless Romantic

I am a hopeless romantic. Even though, I have male genes and all of that good stuff, I have an emotional side to me. At one time, I thought only women are emotional, but I guess I got some of that female genes. And because of that I am looking for another hopeless romantic. I know there must be some of you on here. Don't worry, I don't come with a lot of baggage or drama. Yes, I have had some emotional hookups, but nothing where I am gonna stalk somebody. I just let everything go and look for other hookups that are not so emotionally charged, but more low keyed and I like a man who knows how to turn on the romance when it is necessary. I want to introduce myself as someone with nothing but love for people and I have been hurt in the past because some people take it for granted. I am hoping that I can find someone here that is genuine and not afraid of lending their heart to someone as nice as I am.

Been in the game for a while and never heard about a man being that emotional as you are. What are you talking about dude? We don't do emotions. We just catch feelings for someone and if it doesn't work or if there is no connection, we move on to the next. I hope I am speaking for all my friends in the gay community. If you are looking for romance here, you might not find it. We are all about hooking up and having a good time and see where it leads. Well, that is what i think. 🤢

Comment

Of course, there are some of us in the gay community that show emotions. If that is not you, don't speak for all of us. And it is OK to be a god damn hopeless romantic if you want to be. Don't let no one tell you that you can't. Every human being, man or woman has emotions. It is how you deal with the emotions is the key. If you want to be romantic towards me, damn! I will take that. You know how many people in the world looking for love. So why not spread the love in our community. I say go on with your hopeless romantic bad self. I am with you! 🤗

Comment

If you want to be romantic, it is up to you, but don't look too much for a committed relationship though. Most people here are only looking to hook up someone they are compatible with. So stop it with your hopeles romantic shit right off the bat when you haven't scouted out the forum and see the kind of people who hang out here. You just need to tone it down, I believe!

Comment

I guess you do have that female side of you to be that hopeless romantic. I don't see anything wrong with being who you are. No one should criticize you. We are all different and we all bring something different to the table. Instead of criticizing, you should be happy that there is love to spread around this forum and encourage him to check out the forum first before coming on so strong. Nothing is wrong with what you are doing. You just need to come slow and not so hard.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Mr. Hopeless Romantic. I am not kidding around. We love to love and we embrace love. Just put all of that stuff in your dating profile and leave it out here. This part of the forum is only for general introductions. You don't want to go overboard or get too enthusastic that you give away your game plan. Save it for later when you have hooked up with someone. That is when you tell them about yourself. Just my opinion.

Comment

Apparently, there are some people who don't appreciate your enthusiasm. I am not. I think it is really cool that you came on strong so everyone can know what to expect. Don't worry about all these negative people. They don't have any emotions to show and so they do not understand when you are an emotional person or hopeless romantic as you call it. I love your excitement. It is apparent that you are glad to be here and so I welcome you wholeheartedly.

Comment

It is good to see a hopeless romantic like me. I am in the same boat as you. I love romance. I used to take my boyfriend to romantic dinners and he loved it. I used to send him flowers at work and our relationship was all the better for it. Continue to be the same hopeless romantic that you are and don't be afraid to let people know it. I love it. I enjoy doing it for others. Maybe, we can hook up. Who knows?

Comment

Glad to have you here. You are the excitement we are looking. You bring life and love to this forum and I love it. Yaaaaaassss! Become hopelessly romantic with me, if you want. I am ready for it cause I have been treated crappy in the past and never had anyone hopelessly romantic over me. So bring it on baby! Some of us are missing out on that...lol!

Comment

Wow! There are so many conflicting comments that I don't know who to believe. Well, I am glad to be here too and I am gonna continue being who I am. I am also gonna be the hopeless romantic that I am and want to be. Forget the naysayers or those with a negative attitude. I am gonna be ME!

Comment

Working...
                    X