Fun Times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun Times

I love to have fun times. I am a laid back and down to earth person who takes life easy and not so seriously. I live in the moment and not worry about tomorrow. I am looking to make an impact on this forum so other people can understand that life is for living and enjoying. Stop taking yourself so seriously. Learn how to have fun, even if it is in a small way. Sometimes, fun for me is sitting down with friends, drinking, laughing and having a good time. It doesn't take much to make me happy. I guess I am one of a kind, but I am happy the way I am and hope I can make a difference around this forum so that others can feel the way I do and enjoy life to the fullest, no matter what is going on in their lives. Thanks for having me here.

I kinda get you. I love the fun factor too. I think it takes the boredom out of life and life is as serious as it is already with so many problems to think about. So, I like your concept and I like the way you view your life cause a lot of us don't know how to have fun. We let the problems get to us and then the fun is out the door. Continue to have fun. You will find people like me here that love to do the same. So maybe, we can link up sometime. 🤞

Comment

Nothing excites me more than just enjoying life and having fun. I am like you. I am always looking for new ways to turn up the fun....lol cause I love to laugh. I love to live, learn and love. I just love life period...man! And I dont' like to hang around people that don't. If you are boring, don't step to me. Get out of my way and let me live a little. That is why I have been alone so long. I dont want any commitment and some of the guys I meet are into playing house. That is too serious for me. I want to be disengaged, hook up when I want to and live life to the fullest. Welcome here man. You are truly welcomed by me and others that know how to have fun.

Comment

I love your vibe. Yes, fun is to be had. We need fun in our lives. We need to feel that nothing else matters, even when it does. We need to go on adventures and live each day as if it was our last. We need to flex our fun muscles and don't give a damn what other people have to say about it. The gay lifestyle since I came out of the closet has been good in that arena. Most of my gay friends love to have me around because they say I am fun. So I feel you. I understand you and I agree with you.

Comment

Yeah, some people are so damn boring, I hate to be around them. I like to have fun too, but afterr the fun is over, I get it that I have to go back to my serious life where things have to get done. I guess to have fun, you have to schedule it. Well, that is what I have to do or I wouldn't get all the serious stuff done. I am not serious all time. Don't get me wrong, but fun for me has to be timed. I have to wrap my mind around it and prepare my mind for it. So, I agree in a sense that fun is what makes life worth living, for the most part. Let's have some fun!

Comment

Who doesn't want ot have fun. If your fun times though gonna be more than your serious times, your life might be in trouble. I agree with MiskalJenius cause most of the time, you have to get the serious shit done first before you can even think about having fun. So let's have fun yes, but let's schedule the fun and then have a good blast so we can create new memories.

Comment

Thanks for all the comments. Yes, let's have some fun and put the serious stuff on hold for a few hours. Nothing is wrong with it. I love the fun part better, especially when it puts me in a good mood. But, I love the advice, agreement and recommendations. Those of you who are always serious, need a good laugh. Maybe, you could start by going to a comeody club once or twice a month. It would do wonders. I could tag along too....lol!

Comment

Wish I could have fun that easily too.

Comment

Working...
                X