Have Great Conversations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have Great Conversations

Having great conversation is important to me. Thanks for allowing me on this forum. I am seeking people that love to talk like me. Yes, I am a chatterbox. Sometimes, I don't know when to stop, but I am sure you will let me know. However, I love to have conversation that is helpful, encouraging, motivating, and something that has the learning factor. I love to learn new things and so if I am going to chat with you, it better be substantial. I ain't got time to waste on jibberish. I can bring a lot to the table too because I have been around the block and back and have a few things to talk about so as to teach someone on this forum. I hope I don't offend anyone with my constant chatter. I promise to be discreet, respectful and understanding. Thanks again!

You can be as much chatterbox as you want, but don't chat off my ears too much. I love having great conversation too, but only if I am learning something really good or something I never knew before. So, let's do some chatting, if you have something good to share.

Comment

Yaaasss! I love a man that loves to talk, loves to show his inner self, is transparent and knows how to not be so damn boring. I love good conversation too...sorry, I mean great conversation. So come along now and let's talk about whatever you want to talk about. We can chat up a storm.

Comment

Talk is cheap so you betta come with your A game. If you can hold a great conversation with me, I will take you home and keep you well fed and well dressed so you can humor me and help me to pass the time. No, I am just kidding though. I love to talk too, but only sensible things. So it is good to know that you can talk about sensible things too. No use talking crap when you could be doing somehting else. Kudos to you. You will definitely find the right person here, not with lip service, but also something important to contribute too.

Comment

I am not a talker. But, I don't mind if someone who is a talker can educate me and start a conversation so I can be a part of it. I would never be the one to strike up a conversation. That is just not in my DNA. So it is good to know that there are people that just love to talk. I don't like too much talk though. But I can accommodate wise talk.

Comment

If you are a chatterbox and you are confirming that this is so, you may not do well with the person who hates the constant chatter. I would recommend that you keep the chatter down until you meet someone. If you constantly talk on the first hookup, the person will be turned off. So kind of tone it down a bit until you get to know someone well first. That is just my take.

Comment

When a man talks too much, it turns me off. I am a quiet person and love my quiet. I work in a telemarking company and I am talking all day to customers plus I hear a lot of chatter going on around me with other telemarketers on the phone. So when I get home, I love the peace and quiet. So you and I couldn't hang. You would have to find someone else, but if that is your thing, you go do your thing. But, I still welcome you to the forum cause there are people like you that want to find someone like you.

Comment

Yeah, I probably got my talkative attitude from my mom. She will ring off your ears on the phone for two hours until the phone gets so damn hot, you have to tell her that you have something cooking on the stove, even if you don't. So, yes, I am a chatterbox and make no apologies for it. I can have you laughing up a storm in no time and we can have some good fun together.

Comment

Hey, You could talk to me! I love talking too! I have a lot of things to share!

Comment

Working...
                  X