Enter the cutie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enter the cutie

Hi! It's been a while since I have been here silently reading the various posts. So, what's up? Anyone who wants to be my friend here?
    24 in New Orleans. HMU?

I could be your friend, if you want to. We are of the same age so I think we could be a hit. Message me?

Comment

• ThaDude
      ThaDude commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there much coincidence if I'm 24 and I'm new here as well? It would be a pleasure to meet you both.

• CutieShank
      CutieShank commented
      Editing a comment
      Boosh I already send you one, please check it thanks.

Originally posted by CutieShank View Post
    Anyone who wants to be my friend here?
    I would love to be your friend CutieShank. I'm new here, all the way from Kansas.

Comment

• CutieShank
      CutieShank commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Cyrax Have you met anyone from this website?

Originally posted by CutieShank View Post
    Hi! It's been a while since I have been here silently reading the various posts.
    From all the posts that you've been silently reading here, what was your favorite topic? I would like to see you share your stories or any forum that you have in mind. Welcome to the club, CutieShank.

Comment

Were you born and raised in New Orleans or just moved in recently?

Comment

• CaptainSucko
        CaptainSucko commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you know someone who's from New Orleans that's why you're asking him that?

I'm assuming that you're a real cutie, but I hope that you don't carry a shank with you always

Comment

• Scorpio
        Scorpio commented
        Editing a comment
        JayKay I am also hoping that he is real cute. I hope that we won't get disappointed.

• JayKay
        JayKay commented
        Editing a comment
        Scorpio Are you gonna contact him if he is cute?

• Scorpio
        Scorpio commented
        Editing a comment
        JayKay Of course why not right? and what if he is a hot guy too right?

If you are looking for an online friend then I could offer myself. I am here in California.

Comment

• LarsRocco
        LarsRocco commented
        Editing a comment
        Why do you need to mention that you're from California if you just want to be online friends with him?

Just make sure that you are a real cutie as I do not want to be disappointed. Some people are a bit liar and I hope that you do not belong to that category.

Comment

I am far older than you are but if you could still accept me as your friend then that would be great. Oh, by the way, welcome to the forum. Feel free to express your thoughts here.

Comment

It would be really interesting that you really own a cute shank that's always in your pocket lol

To those who don't know what a shank is, it's a slang term for a make shift knife that's often used by convicts in prison

Comment

• MannaMontana
            MannaMontana commented
            Editing a comment
            Why do you find it interesting if he owned a shank? Do you think that he's a bit paranoid that he needs to have protection with him at all times

• RyanUlrich
            RyanUlrich commented
            Editing a comment
            JayEazy are you the type who enjoys watching documentaries or shows about prison life that's why you know that term?

Is your thread title (Enter the Cutie) an invitation?

Are you bottom who enjoys being fucked?

I am!

Comment

• ChokingHazard
            ChokingHazard commented
            Editing a comment
            I think it's actually both an invitation and introduction

• CUM EATER
            CUM EATER commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, ChokingHazard, you're probably right!

And, CH, I love your photo. You are a beautiful man. I'm not into young cuties at all. I prefer older men with some maturity and a bit of life experience and character.

Like you, I suspect, ChokingHazard! Please PM me if you would like to!
            Last edited by CUM EATER; 10-03-2019, 12:53 PM.

@CutieShank Hey friend you horny there? Do you want me to sucked your cock?

Comment

• SlurpyToes
            SlurpyToes commented
            Editing a comment
            CutieShank you should try both ways. receiving a blow job is the best thing every. I can't believe a strict bottom does exist.

• CutieShank
            CutieShank commented
            Editing a comment
            SlurpyToes like me pumping my dick to someone else? I could not imagine that. I let my dick get sucked of course, it's me pumping that I can't do.

• CutieShank
            CutieShank commented
            Editing a comment
            SlurpyToes like me pumping my dick to someone else? I could not imagine that. I let my dick get sucked of course, it's me pumping that I can't do.

How about Friends with benefits?

Comment

• SlurpyToes
            SlurpyToes commented
            Editing a comment
            IncredibleBulge let's meet up. I will send you a pic of my really huge dick. I can be top or bottom, I suck really good too.

• Steezy
            Steezy commented
            Editing a comment
            SlurpyToes can you send me too? I will reply with a picture of my hard dick ready to dive into your hole.

• IncredibleBulge
            IncredibleBulge commented
            Editing a comment
            SlurpyToes from where are you man? my dick is golden huge. you want it shaved or a little hairy?

what are you guys talking about cutie here? is it cute dick? cute in positive or a small dick?

Comment

• DomeChrome
            DomeChrome commented
            Editing a comment
            CutieShank wait what??? are you freaking sure? so how do you cum? by just your hands? Dude, you missed so much in you life.

• Cube
            Cube commented
            Editing a comment
            cutie dicks are not good darling. we need gigantic ones.. cute dicks will not even reach your tonsils. that is so sad. how can you eat such a teeny weeny hotdog?

• Boosh
            Boosh commented
            Editing a comment
            most probably a dick. it will be kinda weird if it's about pussy.
        Working...
        X