Complete Profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Profile

I was recently told by someone that I don't have a complete profile. I thought I did, but apparently, I forgot to include certain things like my hobbies, things I like to do in the bedroom, and places I like to go during my down time. But is this that important though? I thought that what is left out of the profile could be discussed as soon as I get a match or hit. I don't like to put everything in my profile because I believe it doesn't spark enough interest to know more. What is a complete profile anyway?

Even though, it might be annoying, it is important to put everything in your profile that will get you more views and more people trying to hook up with you. Make it interesting to read by adding the right photo, the best description and keywords that people will ue to search for you. I think that is how it works.

Comment

A complete profile means just that. Don't leave anything out. For instance, one time I didn't have any recent photos to upload and I waited for a while to take the best photo. Wrong thing! I wasn't getting any hits and come to find out, the photo had a lot to do with it. No one wants to see a profile that is anonymous. It looks like a scam and people will pass you over for someone else.

Comment

Who the fuck cares about completing a profile. I think you put what the hell you want into a profile and it is nobody's business. You get out what you put in. That is the only problem. But if you put the most important stuff such as hobbies, sexual experience, career and if you are single or a freaky dude, then you will be fine.

Comment

A profile has to look good to a potential match in order for them to click on it. So you need a nice pic of yourself. You also need a good title to attract people to open up your profile and actually read it. You also need a good description of yourself and what you are looking for on the forum. And that is a good start for anyone who wants more hits.

Comment

It is really best to complete a profile because of so many reasons, but the most important reasons is for people to want to click on your profile, actual click on it and then send you a response. That is the goal and so having everything you need to have in your profile is the key to getting more hit and more people attracted to your profile...not just your pic, but the entire profile.

Comment

I kind of like the idea of having a complete profile instead of one that is subpar and unfinished. You can know when someone's profile is unfinished when they dont have a pic uploaded and when the description is only two sentences. You have to write a good description of who you are and what you are looking for. How is anyone gonna know if you don't tell them. Use some trigger words in your description that you know people might use in searching for someone.

Comment

Now, I understand what do do. I might just go look at how some other people do their profiles and get ideas from that. Thanks to you guys for giving me all these tips. I will definitely be using them.

Comment

A picture that will catch everyone's attention!

Comment

Is someone here like to have fun? I am bored here and I am really horny.

Comment

• Artoo
                      Artoo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I am ready for a fun. hit me up! I can give you a really nice lick on your dick. can you do both top and bottom?

• BigDaddyJoe
                      BigDaddyJoe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      hi Artoo, sound really inviting. I suck dicks too and I make sure I will suck all your juices. I can do bottom for you
                  Working...
                  X