Generic Profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generic Profile

I have a generic profile because that is what I think I need to start the process so I can start getting matches right away. I don't think you have to put your whole life story in a profile. Well, that is how I feel. I just look at the profiles of other members and get ideas from what they do. But, most of the time, I just use a generic profile that has things about me that are similar and true. I don't want to waste that much time either perfecting a profile when a generic one can still get me matches and hits.

Your profile has to be customized to you and your personal story. If you have a generic profile, it is not telling the truth about who you really are. It is just a bogus way of getting matches and then the match comes to find out that it is all bogus. It is better to do it right the first time around.

Comment

You don't have to put your whole life story, but you have to put important things that matter. And sometimes, you should take the time to do a good profile instead of doing one that is haphazard cause you are gonna get the same results you put into it.

Comment

Why would you want to copy someone else's profile when it is not you? Even if you dont' copy it word for word, the fact that you are using it as a base for doing yours is not a good look. You have to be creative, unique and all of that good stuff. Every profile should be different. You can spot a generic profile from afar and it shows that the person was lazy and didn't want to put time into it. I would just move on, if I saw anything like that.

Comment

People won't take you seriously when you have a generic profile. They will know its generic by just looking at it. So, spend some time to do a profile that people will want to take a second look at it. Make sure you have a good pic to upload. Make sure you describe exactly what you want out of the forum and make the title so good that it grabs attention. A generic profile won't give you none of these things.

Comment

What exactly is a generic profile? Where do you find one of those? Are you talking about a basic profile? I think that is what you mean. And if you use other information from people's profile, that is cheating. Those people put a lot of work into creating their own profile and you should do the same. If you don't then you are not gonna get the number of hits you would get if you went all out and had a winning profile.

Comment

Thanks. I guess I am lazy and didn't care about how I put up my profile. But now that I have heard from y'all, I am gonna pay more attention to it and even if I have to pay someone to write one for me, I will. I will try first though to see if I can do all that you guys have told me to do.

Comment

I want to hook up and I want it to be discreet.

Comment

Working...
                X