Stunning Headline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stunning Headline

I already think I have a stunning headline in my profile, but I may be wrong. I am not sure it offers a good value proposition or is enough to attract more attention to potential matches. I want to set myself apart from any competition and would hope that my headline is enough to stop people in their tracks and forced to look at my profile first. How do I write a stunning headline to make it more noticeable?

When you are writing a title or headline, you have to be creative. If you are not creative, then pay someone to come up with a good headline. But I would say use some catchy wording or phrases. I would say something like this would sound good, "Hot and Bothered. Want to Find Something to Quench This Fire in Me." I know it sounds corny, but the idea is to give people something to be curious about and make it interesting. You get the drift?

Comment

You should write a profile that leaves the imagination running. You could include something unique about you such as freaking out about scary movies. Or you could be direct and say whether you like being on the top or bottom. Of course, you might turn some people off, but you will attract the right ones.

Comment

You could use a quote that you have always liked and that will peek their interest so much so that they want to know what else you are about and why you would want to use a quote. It is just something distinct that not many people think about. I would make sure the quote is catchy and thoughtful. But make sure you give credit to who wrote the quote in your description. A quote can be the thing that people identify you by and it is a great way to show who you are instead of explaining it in a long profile description.

Comment

Write the headline in all CAPS. I know that might not sit well with some people and it may be like shouting, but you are only making the headline all CAPS and nothing else. So I think you can get away with that. Trust me. People will pay attention to all CAPS, but you also have to make sure that the headline is catchy too. Or you should just capitalize each letter in each word instead of the entire thing.

Comment

Use positive words such as successful, erotic, sexy, lover, loving, handsome, fun, exciting, strong, adventurous, and so forth. You get the picture. Those positive words will attract positive people looking for the some of the things that you have included in your headline and description. Be sure to let your description mimic your headline. So, if you included the words sexy and loving, let the description explain what you mean by that. 🤘

Comment

If you are daring and want to be different, then that is how you write a headline, not giving a fuck how others might see you or see it. Let me give you some examples to work with. "You get the whole enchilada." "You are a damn fool, if you don't pick me." "I can fuck your brains out, if you let me." "I will go to the moon and back for you."

Comment

That is some neat shit! Now, I have something to run with. Thanks everyone. I didn't know it was so important to have a headline that stands out in the crowd. I guess you are right. I am gonna go start writing my headline now. I may run it by you guys later. 🤘

Comment

MAke sure it's catchy, You'll have to think outside the box and get creative. You can look at examples of good profiles online

Comment

If you to stand out you could go for something crazy or unique. Dont write the boring stuff like new here and i dont know what I want. That stuff's a snooze fest

Comment

First is to have a great photo along with that killer headline. You'll be getting nonstop messages

Comment

Try writing something that is short and witty or even put a pun on it. It will show that you're direct to the point and fun to be with

Comment

Originally posted by TylerBurden View Post
                          Try writing something that is short and witty or even put a pun on it. It will show that you're direct to the point and fun to be with
                          In addition to that, right the traits that you consider as your asset in all caps so they can easily notice it

Comment

• TylerBurden
                            TylerBurden commented
                            Editing a comment
                            yeah but you should not overdo it haha

And when it comes to photos don't show the goods immediately

Comment

• Cracker
                            Cracker commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yeah, and it should be jaw dropping.

Originally posted by MickeyDee View Post
                          And when it comes to photos don't show the goods immediately
                          Also don't use filters as well. He might think that you only look handsome in your pics

Comment

Working...
                          X