Best Photograph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Photograph

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but I don't necessarily believe that crap. I don't think looks alone should be a reason for someone to hit you up. I think it is really just a turn off to find someone use a pic in a profile and then come to find out, it doesn't resemble them or they may have used an old photo that makes them look younger than they are now. I prefer to use a recent photo and one that is genuinely me, but I am not sure if my profile pic fits the bill of being that picture that is worth a thousand words. What should my pic be saying?

The picture is important and the kind of picture you use is also important too. I think you should take a new picture of yourself to use in your profile. Don't use old pictures cause it does not tell the truth about how you look now. It will just throw the person off and make you look like a liar.

Comment

Make sure you don't use a pic that belongs to someone else. Anyone can search google and find out if you used someone's pic. And that is not a good look. It is deceiving and you don't want people to have that first impression of you either.

Comment

The photo is the giveaway and something that people look at first, even before they read your profile description. So the photo has to be real and it should be as sexy as you feel comfortable. You could take off your shirt and take a photo of your six pack. Or you could take a photo in your bathroom, at the beach or some place where you love to hang out. You don't have to do a full body shot, but enough to entice people to want to see more of you.

Comment

If you want to show that you are fun and exciting person, take a pic while you are on vacation or out having fun on the town. That will grab the attention you are looking for. Dress in your best garbs, showing off leg and arm muscles as much as possible. Be well groomed, shaving if you have to and getting a haircut before you take the pic. Yes, you should look your very best and show off all your assets.

Comment

Very great suggestions and recommendations. Thanks everyone. I will use them to have the best pic ever for my profile upload. It is good to have a nice pic of yourself. I know that and will do whatever it takes to have one.

Comment

I feel intimidated in your pic. Is it what you want to imply in that picture?

Comment

Is't okay if I post my naked photo here? Would everyone like it.

Comment

Working...
                X