What Are You Looking For

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are You Looking For

I would honestly just like to know whatyou are looking for when you go to someones profile. Do you look for similar interests, hot photos? what ? I want to have the most efficient profile and any help is greatly appreciated.

I look for guys who are into the things that I am not into. I hate things like low key nights and netflix and chill. I am young and I like to go out and party and I would honestly just like to know up front that you are looking for that so I can swipe right past and see someone else who is better suited for me. I know that seems lame but I am on here to have fun. That is all I want. I do not want serious cuddling nights. I want adventures and sex and memories and stories to last me a life time. Not just looking back and seeing that I did nothing. I just want to make the most out of my life.

Comment

I always look for someone who is as athletic as I am. I do not want someone who is just goingto let themselves get fat. I want someone who can run as far as I can. I want to do OCR's and I want to make sure that they can keep up. I work hard and I play harder so I make sure that who ever I date is up to this.

Comment

I always want someone who can take care of me. I am in school full time so I am broke so I need to date someone who is a bit more well off than I am. I really need to know that they aren't expecting something from me other than love and sex and boyfriend qualities. I am just so broke and can't afford to do anything. it sucks but honestly this is where i am at in life.

Comment

I look for money as well. I am not a gold digger, I just like to be spoiled and I like to believe that I am going to find that. I have a few times and I would just like to keep that going. I do make enough to live the lifestyle that I deserve but I would really like to. So I need someone who can spoil me. I am the best boyfriend ever so you will not have to worry about anything. We can have a good deal worked out.

Comment

I have actually found a few sugar daddies on this website already. It is great. I can have sex andmake money, plus they are my boyfriend soit is not prostitution. it is amazing. I am basically solely looking for sugar daddies now. I love it. Plus, it is hurting no one. Everyone wins.

Comment

I'd be honest. I always look first at the picture.

Comment

• JayEazy
                JayEazy commented
                Editing a comment
                Do you usually message them If you find them hot?

• BangGang
                BangGang commented
                Editing a comment
                You have a nice body! I like your abs. DurtyDirke

When I go to someone's profile I usually check their bio first, I love someone who's witty, funny and even a bit crazy.I'm looking for a relationship and if luck allows it, true love

Comment

Working...
              X