Do you guys even read the bio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys even read the bio?

I made this profile and I pretty clearly mentioned no above 40 men to message me, I actually have my doubts do you guys even read the bio? I've had so many and I mean it so many 40+ men sending me messages that it gets me furious, I have my demand my requirement you don't fit into it so please stop wasting mine and your time, it's frustrating as fuckkkk. I don't mean to sound rude or anything but profile is there for a reason, no? Then at least go through it otherwise what's the purpose?

Oh man nobody reads a bio they dig after the picture! If you are hot or young they will message you and you can't stop them. Just block them away!

Comment

Same here I hate this crap why can't the just read and act accordingly!

Comment

It makes me crazy I feel like punching them all!

Comment

I swear what the fuck is their problem!

Comment

There are times in life when we come across the wrong people, select a bad meetup place or even fall for someone who doesn't deserve us at ALL. Someone who just wants to play the-just-friend" game. You can't just stop anyone from messaging you. They found you attractive and without giving it a second thought they shoot a text straight to your inbox. Since you are coming from a picky bunch of gays; you'll have to develop enough patience to deal with this situation. I am not sure if there's an option in there that allows you to set the age bar for people who can contact you on this website. Stay positive and ignore what's not in your control. PEACE!"

Comment

I like the fact that you are pretty much straight forward with whom you want to date. I've not seen many guys that are very clear about dating preferences. It appears rude to me though like it casts a negative impression on your potential. Saying what you like to do, who you want to end up with and talking just about your ownself- that's a kind of self-obsession. But then again, it's your life so yeah live it the way you want, mate!

Comment

Working...
              X