Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much time should I spend on my profile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much time should I spend on my profile?

How much time should you ideally spend on your Manplay profile? I mean some fields that we should fill have no limits, so you can write about yourself all day long. How much time is worth spending on the profile? I don't if I'm asking a silly question and pardon me if I am. I'm new to online dating, so I need to figure some stuff out. TIA!!

I spent around 2 hours on my profile within the first week after I signed up here. The first time, I spent around one hour and the rest of the time, I looked at other profiles and used those examples to make small changes to what I have done initially. I think that's a good way to do it. Note down what attracts you on other people's profiles and try doing something similar in yours. It can be how they have described themselves and stuff. I always make sure I check those things out when I'm browsing through people's profiles.

Comment

Spend as much time as possible on the profile, because it helps you a lot to make a good impression. When you reach out to people, the first thing they are going to do is look at your profile.

Comment

Seems like I have some work on my hands. But I get what you guys are trying to say and it makes sense. I will take a look at some profiles on here and apply the good things from those profiles to mine. I really like how you members of Manplay help each other. Keep it up guys

Comment

A good profile helps you win people.... so it's going to save you a lot of time down the road. So think of the time that you put into it at the beginning as an investment. You will gain a lot as returns when you think about the time you're going to save. If your profile is attractive, you don't have to spend hours approaching 100s of people. There's a good chance that the people that you approach will respond and when you appear on search results, people are more likely to reach out to you too.

Comment

Working...
          X