Your profile is your best weapon on Manplay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your profile is your best weapon on Manplay

If you take a quick look through the profiles on Manplay, it's easy to see that there are so many profiles that can be improved. I think most newer members don't understand how important their profile and photos are when it comes to their chances on this site. I remember when I signed up, I was in such a big hurry to get started haha getting the profile done and uploading photos was a pain, because all I wanted to do was to hit the hook up chat and start chatting with hot men. However, I realized that not many people would respond to me once they saw that my profile was blank. I decided to be patient for an hour and got the profile done and uploaded some of my photos from social media sites. That was good for a start. Then I rewarded myself by trying my luck with the members. Some replied and some didn't. As I got to know the site better and as I ran more and more searches and went through more member profiles, I realized which profiles stood out and what made those profiles attractive to me. Whenever I'd see something like that, I went back to my profile and made a few changes. I do that to this day and I think that's helped me a lot. You can't create a perfect profile in one go. You will have to chop it around and change things around. You can try uploading different kinds of photos. Things like that. What I'm trying to say here is, don't rush through your profile and then never look at it again. That's not going to work out for you. The profile is your biggest weapon on Manplay in my opinion, so take care of it. Update it and improve when you see better profiles. You will be saving a lot of time by doing that.

You make a very good point, but 90% of the time, people don't realize that. I've seen so many profiles with a few sentences worth of details and one or two photos. That's never going to help anyone. There are so many attractive members on this site and I don't think anyone would want to save their time on someone who shows a lack of commitment. A bad profile gives a very bad impression, period!

Comment

Working...
    X