Cum here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cum here

During sex, I'd like to know which part do you gays want to get filled and why?
    Cum inside the ass
    44.44%
    Cum all over the body
    27.78%
    Cum inside the mouth
    27.78%

Can I choose to have it all? Just kidding! Well, I'd choose one that is most certainly my favorite part during the sex which is the part when he would burst his cum all over my body.

Comment

• MannaMontana
      MannaMontana commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, what can I say? I chose cum all over my body too since I cannot have it all but cum all over my body makes me feel wanted and empowered, so I can take cum all over my body every day.

I always want (and get) all three!

I don't waste a drop, because it's lovely stuff ??

Comment

• BabyBoyBum
      BabyBoyBum commented
      Editing a comment
      Inasmuch as we want to have it all, we should only select one. For me, it would have to be on the ass. Why? There is this feeling that I could not explain. I just want to have it exploded inside my ass.

I think that most gays would love to have the cum in the mouth. After all, most gays like blowjobs alot. So, okay, I would choose to have the cum on my mouth.

Comment

• BaconLover
      BaconLover commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, most gays are into sucking only. They do not want to be fucked as it is painful most specially if the cock is big and long.

• JayEazy
      JayEazy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it is like the default sex act of most gays. Oral sex has been the favorites of many gays. It is of course common that they would also swallow the cum. No, I do not swallow cum.

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      BaconLover, if you are experiencing pain when you are being fucked, either you, or your sex partner, are doing something wrong!

There may be very slight discomfort at first, as your anus gets used to having a cock inside it, but after that there should be no pain whatsoever.

Obviously, use plenty of lube ???? My partner sometimes asks me to ejaculate first into his hand so that he can use my cum as lube when he fucks me. Very sexy!
      Last edited by CUM EATER; 12-06-2019, 02:49 PM.

I'd choose to have cream filled up inside of my ass. It feels so satisfying and would definitely beg for another round from it.

Comment

• JayKay
      JayKay commented
      Editing a comment
      Cum in the ass is better than having it inside of my mouth. Sometimes they don't taste good that's why I'd prefer having cum inside my ass too.

• BobbyD
      BobbyD commented
      Editing a comment
      JayKay Lol. Cum does not taste appetizing, so I would go to ass route. I would like to feel the warm liquid swimming inside my ass.

I would choose for him to cum all over the body. Most common place is on the abdomen area. I know that most men would like to squirt on that part. It would also be easy to wipe it off with a tissue paper.

Comment

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      Wipe it off? Are you serious?

That's just a waste!

The only way to clean up cum is with your tongue ??

• LarsRocco
      LarsRocco commented
      Editing a comment
      CUM EATER
      I'd like to get cum in the body and we can both get a taste of those delicious. Yes, I will not let it go to waste too by just wiping it off with a tissue paper.

• Jonesy
      Jonesy commented
      Editing a comment
      CUM EATER Nope. I would not lick it with my tongue. I would still use a tissue paper to clean it up. The smell of cum alone makes me puke.

I prefer my ass to be filled during sex. I had read an article that when two men have sex and the cum of a man comes inside the other man, there would be a connection to be made with each other.

Comment

• Looking4U
      Looking4U commented
      Editing a comment
      You made it sound so romantic which is not much of a big deal for me anyway. Well, if you get creamed in the ass then I guess it's kinda fulfilling, I don't see anything romantic there as to what you've said but it's just arousal for me, so yeah.

• Wolvie
      Wolvie commented
      Editing a comment
      I also like it on my ass. Like breeding me or something like that. Lol.

• Wade
      Wade commented
      Editing a comment
      What kind of connection are you referring to?

Of course, in my ass! I love the feeling being fucked on my ass. I love it more when he cums inside my ass.

Comment

• Boosh
      Boosh commented
      Editing a comment
      CUM IN MY ASS, I do love it when all the juices burst inside of my ass, I can feel it inside and it's so warm.

He can cum inside my mouth just as long as he wants me to cum in his mouth too. Swallow or not, I love to taste cum inside of my mouth.

Comment

• TwinkleToes
      TwinkleToes commented
      Editing a comment
      I chose him to cum inside my mouth but it depends on my mood if I have to swallow it or not, just as long as he doesn't force me to.

• CUM EATER
      CUM EATER commented
      Editing a comment
      There's never any question of IF I swallow, TwinkleToes.

I ALWAYS swallow!
Working...
X